Edd x sick Reader

Today it was edd's birthday. I wanted to celebrate his birthday today but he didn't know it was his birthday yet. So I went to his room sneezing.

When I got to his room you saw a sleeping edd, I went to his side waking him up by shaking him lightly.

He started to mumbling random things.

"Five more minutes baby."

I blushed a little but kept shaking him. After that he woke up yawning, he looked at me with a smile.

I Smiled too, and sneezed

"Happy birthday Edd."

He looked at me in shocked after he kissed me in the cheek

"Y/n..You don't look too good let's get you back to bed ok?"

"But edd I have something for you at the park, let's go!"

I said in excitement. when I ran to my room to get dressed.

He sighed in defeat but happiness also and got dressed also.

~Time skip~

(Tom's pov)

When we were decorating the party for Edd's birthday I got a text from Y/n that she's going to be with Edd for a while and come here for edd's reaction.

I texted a "Ok, but be careful."

"Ok :) "

And we continued to decorate the party. Matt had a lot of mirrors at the side of the tree leaving me sigh in laughter.

(Edd's Pov)

After we went shopping we drove to the bakery. she sneezed but covered her nose just in time. We went right up to the desk waiting for the employee,

she looked at my girlfriend with worry and at me with worry.

"Is she ok sir?"

she asked politely

"No she has a cold but I'll make sure she'll get better. Anyway I'll have chocolate coke cola cake if that's ok."

I said with a polite voice.

"Ok sir. it will be ready in a minute.

she said

"Thank you."

"Your welcome. Also here's some medicine for your girlfriend sir."

"Thank you so much ma'am.

"your so welcome sir. here's your cake!"

"Thank you so much!"

I said in happiness, As y/n was waiting outside she was sneezing up a storm.

"Let's go! we have to go to the bell tower."

"O-Ok."

I said in worry.

~Time skip~

as we headed to the bell tower she parked the car in fronted the bell tower. I got more worried about this, but i letted her do what she want.

"Let's climb!"

"Y/n this is too much let's go back home okay? Tom, matt and Tord might be worried sick."

"Oh they'll be alright."

she said in a weak sick voice. She started to sing, which I love the most.

Making dreams

making plans

go, go, go!

Follow the string to the end

you are my very best boyfriend!

"Y/N!?"

"What? I'm fine.."

We're gonna climb

We're gonna sing

follow the string

to the thing

Happy, happy, happy

Merry, merry, merry

hot, cold, hot

As she spined around with her beautiful dress, she leaned to the edge not thinking about it. I ran up to her and caught her in time and leaned her against me.

"Birthdaaaaaay...."

"Y/n look at you, You got a fever, You're burning up!"

I looked at her with worry and rubbed her back gently.

~Time skip~

As we got to the park we walked to the gate but stopped.

"I'm sorry Edd. I just wanted to give you one perfect birthday, but I ruined it. Again

She said almost crying. But I wiped her tears away with my thumb.

"Baby. you didn't ruin anything. Let's just get you to bed ok?

As we opened the gates to the park everyone looked at us and yelled

"SURPRISE"

Everyone started to sing happily.

"E. D. D."

They spelled my name in the song. I smiled happily

But y/n got out of my arm and started to walk towards a horn that was so big. I walked up to her and grabbed her by the arm.

"Okay, to bed with you.

"No, wait! wait! all that's left to do is for your girlfriend to blow the birthday bugle horn!

"Oh, no no no no no no Y/-"

But she did it anyway.

"ACHOO" she sneezed and a big ball of snow came out of the horn flying in the air like a astroied flying towards my neighbor Eduardo.

I sneakered a little, but when it hitted Eduardo. I look worried. not worried for him but for my girlfriend.

~Time skip~

I leaded Y/n to her room and lied her down, feeding her soup.

"Best Birthday present ever."

She looked at me confused.

"Which one?"

I smiled at her with joy.

"You letting me take care of you. And giving me the best birthday day ever, i love you Y/n."

she smiled with tears in her eyes.

I love you too.

After said that she sneezed so adorable. I love my cute girlfriend.

Yes this is from frozen. Some of it but i hope you like this story if you want me to make some more comment down below and i will make you a story have a good day!