Yandere! Jollibee x Female reader

~Hello My dreamers! How are you? good? GREAT now I checked that no one did a Jollibee X reader yet. Which is a little disappointing, BUT it's ok because I will do the Jollibee x reader. Anyway don't be afraid to comment down below which you want x reader you want me to do next, or continue this x reader for chapters. Anyway Let's get to the story! And Have a good day everyone I love you >w<~

Examples:

F/P: Favorite pet

F/C:Favorite color (you can use rainbow)

F/F: Favorite food

(I'll update the favorite things later because I'm lazy -w- )

Y/n's pov

I sitting down on the couch with my (f/p) on my lap while I was petting them on the back. Until the news showed up saying that a Jollibee's restaurant was in a lock down at the moment. They said because a man in a blue putting something that seemed to be chemicals of poison in the food that was served to children.

5 Children was in the hospital because of the poison chemicals. I hope that they were alright, I don't like when a child dies. It makes me feel guilty. The news showed a help wanted on the other side of the restaurant. I got excited that I called the number that the T.V showed on screen.

(1 minute later)

After I called the number, The boss told me that I had to be there at 12:00. I agreed and got ready. I got my car keys and got my coat. After that I said my goodbyes to my (F/p) they meowed/barked at me as a goodbye. I left the house and walked to my car, After that I started my car up and drove away.

(Jollibee's Pov)

It feels so boring here. After an Unknown Bastard Poisoned 5 kids in the restaurant I felt lonely here, sure I had my friends but their no fun. I was sitting on my stage going through my train of thought until I heard the door of the entrance opened. 'Oh great, A nightguard. This is going to be fun' I said sarcastically in my mind , When I looked out of my door room it was a girl this time. A beautiful one too. I felt my heart beat faster.

I don't know why it started to beat fast like that but I felt..weird all of a sudden. When she was gone my heart stopped beating. Is this what humans called....love? If so then I felt it in a weird way. I shook my head 'No I can't fall in love with a human...But I have too though. God she's beautiful.' I said in my mind again.

(You can change whatever you want in this pic but I dont own this pic someone else do)

I wanted to have her, And I don't want anyone touching her. Only me, I would Rip someone's face off if they hurt her. I'd even tear their skins off for her. She must be mine. And Mine Alone.

(Y/n's pov)

I went to the office to start my shift. I heard what the Manager told me to do. I got bored of what he had to say. But maybe it was for my saftey, I guess. The Manager told my about an Animatronic named "Jollibee".. He told me to make him go away is to turn off the lights. I respected that and listened to the rest of the directions he told me to do. As he was done Talking my shift was already getting started.

As I heard a thud sound I turned my left to the vent to see a bob the builder animatronic named Yum I shined my light on him. As I shined my light on him He went away thankfully he did. I turned to my right to shine my light on girl animatronic named Hetty. She went back to where she was before. "This is so easy" I mumbled to myself.

As I looked at the door that was in front of me I saw a bee animatronic named Jollibee, Jollibee himself I turned off the lights and counted to ten. As I turned back on the lights he was still there.

I started to shake in fear. 'I thought the Manager was right, Did I not listened Clearly?' I thought to myself, As I turned off and back on the lights. He was still there, staring at me with him cartoon eyes. As I kept staring at him, He opened the door.

I was completely shaking in fear. He started to walk towards me with a Smirk on his face (YES IN THIS STORY HE CAN MOVE HIS FACE TO EMOTIONS) I stood up and started to back away until hitted the wall. As he was to reach me I ran out of the door. Little did I know he was chasing me. I started to panic in such manner and look around the place trying to figure out where am I suppose to hide at. So I hid in the kitchen cabinet.

(Jollibee's pov)

How dare Senpai try to run away from me. All I want is to claim her to be mine

I started to growl and cry in frustration "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LOVE ME LIKE I LOVE YOU SENPAI!? WHY RUN AWAY FROM ME!? I cried out with tears in my eyes. "Fine...If you want to play a little game called hide and seek.....then I'll play along with you.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

"Ready or not" I closed my eyes. With that i opened my eyes with bloody red eyes with hearts in it

 With that i opened my eyes with bloody red eyes with hearts in it

"Here I come~"

(FINALLY I FOUND A EYE WITH A HEART, it took me a long time to find an eye with a heart in the middle. ;-;)

~Hey guys Olivia here so as I was saying i can make a chapter if you want me to. And I will make whatever chapter you want. Just comment below and I'll try the best I can to make it. I hope you Enjoyed this book and I Wish you good day, Love you -w- \\