John doe x Female! Shy Reader {Lemon}

~ Ok before we get started I want to tell you that this is a warning: Lemon, Cringiness,Sexully and Lust so if you dont want to read this please leave the page and if you dont want to leave then you have been warned

You was playing Roblox with your friends. You was playing wolf life, Your friend asked you to Meet them up in some kind of corrupted Game. When you arrived there you saw john doe but with a scary corrupted arm that look like he was going to chop you off. You stood there for a while and tried to leave the game but the leave Button would've let you leave. You shutted your computer off and the game letted you leave. When you was Shaking a little the light flickered off and on by itself. You looked up and saw the lights swinging back and fourth. You ran out the room and went to the kitchen,

Until you arrived to the kitchen you saw a noob with the same corrupted arm it Grinned at you like a Psychopath, Waiting for you to get closer to him. But you just stood there afraid then you ran for the door but he blocked your way and ran up to you digging under your shirt and under your bra to squeeze and play with your nipples while you was trying to run. You moan not trying to escape and letted him play with you and your nipples, He carried you to the bedroom where there was no lights and no windows just a room. He threw you on the bed and started to speak.

"You know it's rude trying to run off when someone's trying to greet you baby~."

You blushed 120 shades Pink and red, then you tried to sit up but he holds you down.

"L-Leave me alone you freak!"

Trying to act brave, Then he didnt care he stilled love you.

"Aww I love you too~"

He smirked with lust filled in his eyes hungrier; wanting to have you and be his and olny his. You knew he wanted you, He was hungry for you.

"Now let's get started~"

He took of your shirt, pants, and everything you was wearing and you tried to stop him but he wouldn't let you. Then he targeted for a nice place to start with then he targeted the hungriest body part he wanted to start with. It was the breast. He licked his lips and smirked with lust.

He sucks/licks/bites your breast; You tried not to moan and just bit your lip Blushing a lot. But you failed. You moaned so loud; that you didnt wanted him to stop. You wanted him to keep going but he stopped and looked at you with lust. He went down and stop at your clit and started to lick and suck it even more That made you moan so much you wanted him a little. for 2 minutes he stopped before you came. He took off his pants and shirt that showed his abs and his 6 pack. you to suck it; you obeyed and starting to suck his dick. (;-;) He moaned and grunting from the pleasure you gave him. His eyes was red glowing stars and he was drooling wanting more but you shyly took his dick out of your mouth he whimpered lustful.

"Aww why would you pull away?~ Never mind that. I want to try something else~"

He held both of your arm and started to put his dick in your clit. You started to cry in pain, He kissed your tears away and waited for you to tell him to move

~After 2 minutes~

You told him to move, He nodded in a ok and started to move, He groaned in pleasure and started to move faster and harder, you moaned stop in pleasure.

"A-Ah!~ S-S-Stop!~ John doe s- Ah!~"

He ignored you and went way faster and harder until his thrust went sloppy and sloppier he looked at you with pleasure and lust. He kissed you while you was moaning in pleasure. He went even more faster and harder.

"Y/n Say my name~"

"John doe!~"

"Louder!~"

"John doe!!~"

"TELL EVERYONE WHO YOU BELONG TO!~"

"JOHN DOE!!!!!~"

You both climaxed and was so so tired. He pulled out of you and layed on the other side of the bed next to you.

"Wow. that was amazing.~"

"I love you Y/n"

He kissed your forehead and went to deep sleep.

"I love you too John doe."