Male! Underplayer x female reader

You was watching TV with frisk and Chara, While Asriel went to pick out flowers for Toriel. Frisk went to go use the rest room while you and Chara was there watching tv. Chara fell asleep because of (Favorite movie).

 You was very disappointed that he fell asleep on the movie again but this time you didn't mind. You knew it wasn't the first time he fell asleep on you. So you went to the kitchen to grab a (snack/drink/both) from the fridge. Until you heard a loud thud/bump. Chara wasn't there no more he probably went to bed or something. You went to the couch to watch TV again until the bump became louder. 

Frisk and Asriel was still outside doing their thing, While you was sitting on the couch doing nothing but watching TV. You went to go down stairs to see what was causing the noise. When you got their you saw a person wearing a red and black shirt. Staring at you with demonic eyes. You froze, while the demonic player stood their he continued to walk towards you. When he got closer to you, you started to run upstairs to the kitchen to get your phone.

 When you was trying to get your phone you felt arms wrapping around your waist. You Started to scream for help but he covered your mouth. You started to squirm to get out of his grip. But his grip got tighter while you continued to squirm.

He pinned you to the floor. trying to bite your neck to calm you down but you kept moving to be free. He held your head while you continued to whine in fear. You let out a whimper of pleasure a little. As he stopped doing what he was doing. As he was distracted you started to escape from the demonic being but he caught you.

"Where you do thing your going?~"

He said with lust. As he started to rip off your (shirt/tank top/dress) you let out a scream to tell him to stop, he didn't listened he kept doing the same thing over and over gain until your clothing was ripped shreds. When you was finally not wearing clothing and under garments he (Licked/sucked) your breast. You moaned out in pleasure while he was making hickeys on your chest and body. You didn't had the power to stop him, so you let him do what he wanted to do.

After he finished doing what he was doing. He went down for a "snack". He licked and sucked your clit. You moaned in pleasure and started to beg him for more. He obeyed and kept licking and sucking your clit.

 You felt something. It felt like you was going to explode. You moaned even louder meaning you were close. He stop you whined in pleasure. He picked you up and took off his clothing. He pointed his Manhood to your woman hood, he started to tease you. You was moaning for him not to tease you. He obeyed. He smashed his manhood into you womanhood.

You moaned in pleasure while he kept smashing into you. You moaned uncontrollably while he growled your name. You digged your nails into his back. He hissed in pain and smashed you even harder with his man hood.

 While you moaned for him to stop. He kept going until you came on his manhood. After your came he came inside you. You breathed heavily while trying to figure out what happened. He carried you to your room and snuggled with you and tucked you both in. He kissed you, you kissed him back while he sayed.

"Goodnight love~"