Yandere baldi x student reader part 4

After Mr. baldi saw you guys fused Not to long ago you guys were sented to the principal's home to live with him but your sister thinks that she went way too far of telling him that both of you were goddess and let it go (not frozen -.-) So she went easy on it and didn't stop hating Mr. baldi for what he did. you too felt seepy and just went to bed to go back to the nightmare of you're lives. Your sister started to ask you a question just to let you know that she comfortable with you In the classroom by yourself. She's worried that you might get hurt in there and raped from this teacher that tried to rape you and your sister at one time olny and she wasn't having that she took it Upon herself and punched him so you guys will escape this insane teacher of yours. Your sister karate kicked him in the man part ( I'll give you a hint. HINT: Where they can use the bathroom). He lowered down and tried to get up but couldn't because of the pain he was in. He tried to run to catch you two but couldn't.

"Ah...they hurts so fucking bad ah....ow"

"LONG LIVE THE KING BITCH"

Your sister yelled out to baldi to let him know that he has been knocked out by her karate kick.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU OLIVIA"

"AND I HATE YOU TOO BALDI BITCH"

He growled in despair trying to get up again

The principal knew what was happening and told baldi that he need to stop harassing the children that was trying to escape from the school. But he rejected and he tried to keep walking to the end of the hallway but he was stopped by his seed being paralyzed.

"Fuck that girl can really kick balls....ow"

But it didn't stop him to get you two from escaping the school. He was going to plan to get you two to be his and olny his.

(~Ok guys I have made the part 4 one because I didn't want you guy to be impatient for the other chapter I'm going to make for you hungry animals for a lemon not a food lemon a real fanfiction lemon for you guys and it will be a warning for you guys not to read so be prepared for what your going to enter in this roller coaster ride but hang on tight things will get a little dizzy for you guys once you enter the roller coaster ride so any who see ya later and I hope you have a fantastic day~)