Let's make a deal bendy x god!child reader x betty boop

You and betty were so close together you are betty's child and you were sleeping with your mother because you were scared of the dark for some reason and you were playing with your friends until this demon followed your mother home and you were a little angry to that. So you stayed with your mom and the demon showed up again.

???:Heya Too-

the demons paused by looking at you and he tried to touch you but you slapped his hand out of the way and went to your room by saying some mean things to him

Y/n: why not stay away from us and just go back to where you came from. I don't like it when you are harassing my mom over a stupid and childish deal for my grandpa's life so why not leave and go back to hell.

The demon was surprise by your actions and tried not to get mad .

Y/n: go ahead get mad like you did to your best friend Boris i know what you've done. You can't run from your mistakes, you can't hide from your mistake and you can't forget those mistakes and regrets you've did. Just because I'm a kid doesn't mean you have to act like nothing happened.

Betty was surprise to for the way you was acting but she joined in. You pulled out a cross necklace and faced it to the demon and the demon was so surprise that he gave betty the contract but you snatched it out of her hands and ripped it to pieces.

???: Wow... you really are working for him... aren't you

y/n: sorry i don't answer questions from a demon like you. even though your suppose to be in hell are you because your not going to take my mom to hell with you she going to heaven with me.

y/n: oh and your name is......bendy...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO PATHETIC HAHAHAHAHAHAHA well any who mom im going back to my "heavenly" room HAHAHAHAHAHA so funny and pathetic hahahahahahaha..

Betty: my child is right you should go back to where you came from.

The demon disappeared out of thin air and never was seen again.

(Not over yet)