Demon!Tord x depressed!angel! female reader

~Ok guys before I start this I wanted to give you some tips~

~(T/B: type of blade)

~(F/C: favorite color)

~(S/C: skin color)

~(T/D: type of dress)

~(S/L: short or long)

~(T/H: types of hair)

~(T/W: type of wings)

Ok now we're ready! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Y/n's pov}

I found out that tord didn't care about me anymore. It broke my heart and soul. I started to plan on killing myself for good I didn't meant to the world anyway. So I got some supplies for my death I wasn't an angel any way I'm just a big mistake to tord any way. I walked back to my room and I locked the door and started sobbing. Until I heard a knock on the door. It was tom he asked what was wrong and I told him tord didn't want me anymore. He got angry and went out to my room. I heard arguing out from my room and I saw tord shot tom with his gun that he always carries around I got scared. I was shaking. until I heard tord called me to come out but I didn't want to so I flew away from the window.

"Y/n come out you big mistake!"

no reply....

"I said come out!"

still no reply....

~Tord's pov~

I was calling her to come out but she never came out I kicked her door open and.....she was gone I looked everywhere for her but I didn't see her. I got a little worried and I saw one of her feather on the floor and I saw her flying to the woods. I got a lot worried and I flew to her.

"Y/n I'm sorry please come out!"

I heard her sobbing. She was about to cut her arm but I stopped her. My tail was shaking mess. I didn't mean to upset her I faced her and she was crying, she had puffy eyes. She backed away from me.

"Look y/n-"

"I-I-I-I-I'm sorry I shouldn't be living"

"No no no dont say that y/n it was my fault."

"N-No it was mine"

I put her next to my chest and covered her with my wings. And I comfort her so she wouldn't fly away from me.

"Shh it's ok...It was my fault"

I heard her hiccupping while I comfort her. I didn't want to loose her, not her. She was the olny light for me. and she was sleeping and I flew us back and brung tom back to life. He was still pissed off though. I laid y/n on our bed that we were sharing but I still didn't forgive myself for what I did to harm her.

"I'm so sorry y/n"

" I forgive you"

She went back to sleep and I did too

"I love you"