Evil cuphead and evil mugman x god!female reader

You was so bored being here doing to much work with your working angels but they asked you what was wrong but you said in a nice tone you were fine but you wasn't but you told your workers that you were gonna take a walk at ink isle it was so beautiful at ink isle with friendly people and they respected you too they bowed before you.

{Mean while at the woods and your pov}

I was going to see elder kettle until a hand grabbed me by the arm. I turned around and saw someone that has a cup for a head and the other that has a mug for a head it was so scary that i was almost crying for help.

It was too scary and i tried to fly away and i did. I flew and they can jump really high and they caught me. I kick one by the stomach and i threw the other one down and i flew away and you finally escaped from those evil cups and i felt a rock hit me in the back and my gem cracked so hard it broke. I fell down the sky and my wings went back in my back.

(Evil cuphead's pov)

I threw a rock at this goddess and she fell down and i caught her because i didn't want to damage her too bad for the boss to see that we took too much damage on her. I blush dark purple and mugman blushed dark blue and i mumbled something under my breath (She's so beautiful. I just want to fuck her) Mugman asked me what i said but i said nothing and i really think that I'm falling in love a goddess and i saw her gem cracked and i felt bad and cried (I DIDN'T MEAN IT! I DONT WANT TO BE LIKE THIS ANYMORE) Mugman cheered me up and i was so happy that he cheered me up because he always cheers me up for something i really love so much. And we took her to the casino.