Yandere!Baldi x student female reader

You was dropped off by school and you met this teacher named baldi but you call him Mr.. baldi and you met this student named (boy's name) and he was your best friend that you met from kindergarten and you felt like that Mr... baldi was up to something but you didn't know what so you just ignored it. And you kept doing your math work. and you talked to your best friend at the café why did your teacher acts weird. He shrugged and ate his lunch and you did the same thing when lunch was over you guys went back to Mr. Baldi's classroom ya'll stop at your tracks and heard moans and groans and the principal heard it too but didn't fire him (crazy right XD) and you step inside without your friend you saw his *coughs* seed on the air waiting for it to be sucked but he saw you and blushed but you stepped out of the classroom and ran but you heard a ruler smacked behind you far away and you kept running and didn't look back you heard your friend screaming for help and you tried to save him but you heard him dying and blood spilling on the floor and you saw Mr. baldi in front you with a bloody ruler that was dripping blood. You looked so scared that you didn't know what was going on. So you kept running for your life but a hand grabbed your arm and you was pulled into a private room and you heard a door locked and you saw Mr. baldi and he was getting closer to you and surprisely kissed you. You pushed him and he got a little mad and growled a little and ripped your clothes off and you was just in your bra and panties. You was going o leave but you forgot that the door was locked Mr. Baldi pounced on you and took off your bra you blushed 100 shades of pink and covered your breast and he pulled your arms out of the way and sucked one of your breast you moaned out his name and he was abusing your breast he was biting and sucking and licking it too he made a mark on your neck.

Baldi: Your mine and olny mine.~

You was scared and terrified so you said nothing. and he took off his pants and boxers and showed his seed and he commanded you to suck it. You obeyed

Baldi was groaning and moaning for you to keep going and you went faster and faster.

Baldi: NGH Y-YN P-PLEASE AHH! KEEP GOING BABY GIRL!~

He started moaning you name over and over again and he came in you mouth.

You swallowed the cum and he licked and sucked you "vigina" and you started moaning and you moaned out his name. He was pleased and felt like he's you master forever you moaned out his name over again begging for him to stop and he didn't listened he went faster. and you came inside of his mouth. He putted himself in you so you can have a punishment for running away and he wen faster you both moaned and groaned and he went faster and faster and you kept begging for him to stop but he didn't listen at all and you were crying because everything was not right. And he stopped and he came like you did the same you laid on the bed that just appeared out of nowhere. You and baldi slept for hours.