Sexy!lust!tko x reader

You was sitting on the couch watching a movie that you love so much it's called (Favorite movie)

And you heard moans coming from upstairs and you was on confused that why you heard moans coming from upstairs and you saw tko on his bed with another slut moaning together you closed the door and packed your things and went out the door and got in your car and just left.

(4 minutes later)

Tko's pov

I was finish with my ex girl friend and I was drunk as hell so I went down stairs to greet my pathetic girl friend she wasn't here and I didn't really care when she left. She'll be back I hope not.

Ko's pov

I heard knocking at my door and it was y/n with tears n her eyes and her eyes was red and puffy.

Ko: OMG WHAT HAPPENED Y/N!?

Y/n: Your brother cheated on me....

Ko: well come in. y/n why didn't you tell me?

Y/n: because I was afraid to tell you

I heard other knocking on the door it was my drunk brother. Man he was so drunk he went up to y/n and said that he was sorry but y/n ignored him and text things on her phone. Tko was so angry that he looked at me and asked me why isn't she talking to her. I shrugged my shoulders and went in another room and left them to alone.

Tko's pov

I Sayed sorry to her but she was crying a lot so I tried to hug her and it work she wasn't pushing me away or saying get off me she was just crying I shushed her and it worked and she was sniffing (that means a little bit. And I Sayed sorry to her one more time she forgave me and hug me as well and I didn't want her to leave me and I don't want to be with a slut. So I drove her home.

(7 minutes later)

A saw the slut at school and I was popular so yep I am and I walked past her and she'd talk to me.

Slut girl: So umm tko what about we go on a date since you cheated on that slut y/n.?

Tko: no I don't you slut

Every students pov

We heard that tko called that slut a slut we all said OOOOOO you got burned slut we all laughed at the slut and she was mad. and we didn't care so we all continue to walk but something happened, something beautiful tko and y/n are going out again we all cheered and gave tko and y/n a great big hug. All of us students loves tko and y/n their so cute together.

Tko: I will never leave you I promise y/n

Y/n: I know that but I don't like you

tko's heart dropped but something else she Sayed

everyone gasped and she said it

Y/n: I love you still

Tko: Oh my god I thought that you were breaking up with me

Y/n: *laughs*

Everyone thought that y/n was going to break up with him but they sighed in relief but the best part was that tko beat up the slut and that was slut girl.

Hey guys what is up I just got a new computer and it is epic and I'm not gonnna brake it this time just like my brother broke it last time and I hope you have a bless day today and I have to go to school and I'll be back after school bye bye darlings~