Cheater Todoroki x Female Reader

(Your Pov)

As I was driving home from the market I'd received a call from Izuku (deku). He told me that he had something to told me when I get back, I agreed and stop at a red light waiting for it to turn green.

~Time skip because I'm a bit lazy -w-~

When I got home I took all of the groceries into the house. But when I got home I heard some weird noises coming from up stairs. . . I ignored it and putted all of the groceries into the fridge.. I heard the noises again. As I got up the stairs I opened the door to see Todoroki with Ochako. "What are you doing??" I say, almost crying. "Y-Y/N IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Todoroki says covering his self with Ochako.

"I can't take this anymore..." I said getting my suit case and bags, as I putted my clothes in the suit case and the bags. I left the room, taking my keys and was about to go outside. But a hand grabbed my arm, I looked up to see Todoroki. "LET ME GO!" I shouted but he refused. I slapped his hand away from my skin and went into the car, then drove off to Deku's house...

(Todoroki's Pov)

I can't believe I've done that...What have I done. I looked at Ochako and kicked her in the stomach. She yelped in pain and started to cry. "W-Why would you do that?" She said while crying. "Because you made me lose the person I ever cared for. And by the way. your . a . SLUT" I said in anger and sadness, wanting Y/n in my arms. 'I have to go after her' as I got on my clothes I took my car keys and drove to where she was going.

I followed her, and I couldn't believe it. she's going to Deku's house without my consent. I started to angerly follow her to Deku's house and she seemed that she notice me and my car following her. I honked my horn at Y/n to stop her car, But she didn't listen. I got angrier and angrier. I harshly honked my horn at her to stop the car idmeddiently, She still wouldn't budge as she stopped the car and parked at Deku's house she Quickly went to the porch and started to knock. Then a green haired male opened the door for her and they went inside.

Does she hates me that much?? If So then I'm Sorry y/n...I'm sorry...

As I got out of my car I closed the door and ran to the porch as I got to the porch I knocked on the door. "Who is it?" I heard a female's voice...My y/n I'm sorry. I'm so Sorry "It's me" I said crying. She gladly opened the door, As I try to talk to her, she tries to slam the door on me but I caught it on time. "Y/n listen to me please. It was a misunderstanding" I say trying to make her forgive me. "Todoroki if you loved her then why did you love me??" She said almost heart broken. My heart dropped. I felt like I wanted to hug her and tell that I'm sorry but I couldn't do that because I made her this way. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry y/n. I cried falling down on my knees saying "Please, Please, Please. Y/n Don't leave me like this I love you. Please.." I cried choked on my tears. "I'm sorry Todoroki but....I have to. 

Then with that she closed the door, left me crying outside. Begging for forgiveness 

~3 years later~

(Todoroki's Pov)

I've been thinking about Y/n after I cheated on her. I've been a acholic after what I've done to her, miss her. Ochako Keeps trying to call me everyday but I ignored her calls. Today I was walking to my classroom with everyone staring at me with anger and disgust, I don't blame them. I would've done the same thing if someone was cheating on y/n. Bakugou and Deku looked at me with disgust and not wanting to talk to me. 

"Why the fuck did you cheated on Y/n huh!?" 

"Yeah why did you cheated on Y/n!?"

"...."

"ANSWER US HALF AND HALF BASTARD"

"Bakugou you need to calm down please, this is all for...y/n"