Somethingelseyt x Reader Lemon {pt. 2}

Adam's Pov

As I woke up I saw y/n sleeping next to me. I blushed at the sight, As I thought of an idea to get her back I did a evil smirk, I climbed on top of you I took off her (pants/shorts/skirt) slowly and carefully. My tail started to wag in excitement, I started to think of the things I can do to her since it's my turn to be dominate. As I was done taking off her (pants/shorts/skirt) I quietly threw it on the floor. Her shirt was already off so I didn't had to worry. I started to target where should I bit her at, the first target I saw was the neck. I bended down to bite her neck, as I bit and licked her neck she started to moan/yelp in pleasure. My tail stopped wagging as it touch her bottom part, She started to grip on the sheets and moan, She was still sleep. I was getting even more excited as my Manhood started to get hard again.

I growled in pleasure while I took off her panties with my tail. Her under garments was off "Finally" I started to feel even more hornier, So I slowly to thrusted myself inside of her. I heard her scream in pleasure and pain, As I started to curse under my breath I waited until she adjust by my manhood inside her.

~2 minutes later~

It looked like she adjust by me inside her. As I thrusted slowly I heard her moan my name, I was hornier so I went fast, She moaned my name again. I went even more faster but harder. She gripped onto the blankets even more.

"M-Moan my ngh name y/n ngh~"

"Adam"

"Louder"

"Adam!"

"LOUDER"

"ADAM!!!"

As she moaned and screamed my name I came inside her even more then I did in her mouth. I groaned and moaned in pleasure and in satisfaction. I thrusted in her seven times in a row and groaned. My manhood started twitching as I twitched too. I moaned and grunted. She came as well in her sleep. And I was happy and glad that she didn't woke up so I pulled out of her and dressed her. I putted on my boxers and went back to sleep. Before I went back to sleep I kissed her in the lips and said my goodnight.

"Goodnight y/n I love you so much"