Adult!Tko x Female listener

You was walking outsidetexting on your phone thinking about Ko. He is your best friend and he had a brother named TKO you was alot afraid of him cause he looks mean and scary to you. You ask Carol the boys mom and she said that she is scared too so you and her hugged and ko came in and hugged you as well you felt a little better you started hanging out with ko. Ko got married with dendy and you was happy with him and dendy. Dendy ask you something like this.

Dendy: What's wrong y/n?
Y/n: nothing im just alone everyone has their own loved ones but me. I'm just useless to myself and I will "never" be perfect.
Dendy: dont worry I'll get you someone and you'll be happy!
Y/N: thank you dendy
Dendy: your welcome

{2 weeks later}
T.ko just stared at you. You was humming a buetiful melody and a bird got on you finger and you started to sing a buetiful song

He blushed and you was happy singing a song like this he walked up to you and you finished singing and you turned around to go home but something was blocking you to go you looked up and saw tko you fell on the ground shaking for lots of reasons.

Y/n: o-oh I'm so sorry I was just s-singing I'm so sorry I'll just move out of the wa-

T.ko blocks your way. You backed away and just stayed there for a reason you didn't want to move anymore because you know he might do something bad to you and had the feeling it would not turn out good either.

T.ko: Oh I'm sorry you had to go some where? Well your not going any where because your staying here today with me.

You just stood there and just did nothing you were going to say something but you were cut-off by tko kissing you. So you kissed back and he carried bridal style and took you to the house. He pinned you on the bed and started to rip off everything you had on. You covered your self. He took your hands out of the way and just sucked one of your breast you tried not to moan but you let out a small moan.

{At daytime}
You and tko slept on his bed. You woke up and known you were naked and blushed 10000 shades of pink and hurried in the showers and puted in your things before he woke up you left his house and letter out a proud smile and left

He woke up and known you were gone. He smile and said

Tko: I'll see you tonight again princess. You'll see :)

Hi guys I know I promised you about the texting thing so thats going to come when I'm not tired OH AND IT'S SATURDAY so happy Saturday and I really hope you have a happy Saturday bye darlings~♡