(Remake)Cult!max x Female reader

You were with David talking about how camp works but max interrupt you both. Your were really confuse why would he interrupt you like that but you'd let it slide. But he was acting strange around you every time you talk to people he drag you away from people. And you were 100 percent confuse

You thought you heard something but You think it was all in your head. You were still talking to david who was not purified. You thought you saw max but was wearing..white? I think it's his new style. I guess. He came up to you with Flowers and chocolate. You was confused Max would never bring flowers or chocolate to you before. 

"Y/n?" max said with happiness In his voice.

"Yes max?"

"I've been thinking. Can you be my girlfriend?"

"I-I'm sorry max but your cultist I'm very sorry"

"..."

"Max?"

"It's fine!"

He said In a cheerful voice

{The next night}

You were wearing tight shorts and a tight tank top (That shows your stomach but not your breast) you were jogging until you got kidnapped by your friend max he was dragging you somewhere into somewhere dark and creepy. A house. you were sitting on the fluffy whit chair and denial showed up sitting by you and he talked to you about something and he left the room. Max came in and told you, you weren't going anywhere. You hated this, you didnt want this. So he told you to sit on his lap. You didnt want to but you did anyway.

"Now I wont purified you if you do anything I say...understand?~

you shook your head in a yes answer very fast.

"Now get on your hands and knees~"

"What!? I'm not doing that!"

"Well if you dont I'll spank you then~"

You had no choice but you but to do it You didnt want to die so.

"You better be ready because you won't like what you see~"

He pulled down his pants and he's boxers and you saw he 5/6 length Man hood and told you to suck it with lust in his voice. He had hearts in his eyes and looked very desperate for you to suck it. 

"Now suck it, you don't want to keep me waiting do you?~"

You took 19 sucks and you wanted to stop but he didnt want you to. He wanted you to keep going with a desperate face telling you to keep going. It was like it was his life support. His Manhood god harder and harder by feeling your breath. So you sucked it even more by teasing him.

"O-Oh my! Y/n keep g-going pleeeeeaase aaaah!~"

"Mmm"

"Keep g-g-going~"

you kept going and he came in your mouth, told you to swallow, you did. You didnt want to but you had to. it was the only chance not to be purified. You was also scared of what he's going to do next.

He pinned you on the sofa/couch and putted himself inside you and continued thrusting every beat he was making. You tried not to moan but he slammed in you and you just couldn't help yourself but just moaned. You kept moaning and moaning until he came into you

"A-AH!~"

"Mmmm~"

"I-I'M GOING TO C-C-CU-"

"Not yet baby girl just one more thrust and you and me will cum!~"

"A-A-AHHH!"

"G-GAH F-FUCK~!"

You were panting for air. He putted you down and laid next to you and said goodnight to you.

"Goodnight my love~"

Goodnight maxy"