Slappy x Slave!Reader

You were trying to escape from slappy but he always finds you in the woods, the forest, and you always wanted to see your friends and family again but slappy forbidden you not to go see them. So you were bored and you hated being in the house after R.L Stain's death.

It was really tragic no one knows where you were but you always wanted to die with them but slappy didn't wanted kill you......yet. So you were excited to die, you really wanted to die from slappy and you wanted to go to heaven with them to.

Your mind: "Oh omg I can't wait to DIE so I can be with Hannah and the others..

Dont forget that slappy can read your mind to

Slappy: And you still can't wait to die? Wow how clever I really wanted to kill you but I dont want to now

You: WAIT WHAT!? NO YOU HAVE TO KILL ME YOU HAVE TO!!!!

Slappy: NO I CAN'T!!!

You: Oh what? Your scared to go back in the book again slappy?

You said in a sassy voice that slappy did NOT like.

He pinned you to the wall and got angry...... very very angry

You was scared that you would not die but you did wanted to die so you was not scared to die.

He calmed down and sat on the couch playing on his phone. You went to the kitchen without slappy seeing you

Lucky you he had his headphones on so you went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and went upstairs and then slowly target yourself to the stomach and when you heard footsteps you hid under the bed with the knife.

Slappy: Y/N!!!

Said slappy with an angry voice. You was so scared that you didn't make a sound.

Slappy: I KNOW YOU TOOK THAT KNIFE UPSTAIRS SO YOU CAN KILL YOURSELF!!!!

You:.....

Slappy: ANSWER ME!!!!

Slappy slammed your door open and look under the bed you wasn't there he got angry and looked at a note that has your name on it

Dear slappy I have to go somewhere where you'll never find me and I am scared of you tho so goodbye for ever
-y/n

He got so angry that he went out and find you and he did found you he leted his wolf find you and you were scared that something might happen to you when you get back to slappy's home.

When you got dragged back home slappy looked at you with a death look and said in an almost calm voice

Slappy: If you ever leave again i will torture you on 1 hour it won't stop and you'll be dead like you wanted to.

You: ok.....

You shrugged off and went upstairs to your room slappy looked at you with an devil face and got mad

Slappy: ok indeed y/n....ok indeed