slappy x doll!female reader

You was sitting on couch watching a movie with your sister and brother you guys had the best night ever. You slept on the couch with them.

♡3 minutes later♡

You saw a dummy and it was wearing a tuxedoand you thought that was really cute. You picked it up and you saw that it was moving a Little so you dropped it by accident. He came Alive you were screaming and running to your room and locked the door. But he was behind you and you didnt realize it.

He smirked and said this.

Slappy: Hello dear~♡

You:Hi.....

Slappy walked closer to you and you back a Little up so you won't get near him and he pinned you to the wall and kissed you.

You was blushing crazy and you were melted to the kiss and just kissed back.

He pinned you to the bed and ripped off your panties and shirt, bra, and everything.

You covered yourself and you was really blushing but he moved your arms out of the way and sucked one of your breast you moaned loud. He smirked and then sucked your juice up. You moaned and blushes pink.

He didn't gave you a warning but just entered you screamed his name out loud.

Y/n: SLAPPY!!!

Slappy:heheheh you like this don't you baby~♡

Y/n: TAKE IT OUT. TAKE IT OUT!!!

Slappy thrusted and thrusted it made you moan and you don't want to feel pain but you felt it anyway.

Slappy was this close of cumming inside you and you moaned master out loud

Y/n: MASTER!!!

Slappy: heheheh oh baby~♡

Slappy: AAHH~ F-fuck I'm cumming inside you!

Slappy comes inside you. You felt a warm sticky liquid inside you. And you guys huff and puffed. Slappy put the covers all over you two and slappy said good night to you and said it back.

Slappy: Goodnight doll face~♡

Y/n: Goodnight slappy~♡

He smirked and went to sleep with you and you did the same thing and fell asleep with him

Hi guys I just wanted to say thank you for your time but I made this so you guys would enjoy this and thank you for this I really am proud of us and I really hope you have a good day bye darlings~

OLIVIA OUT!