Yang the sheep x female reader

You was walking to the creepy forest and you kept hearing these creepy noises all over again, you tried to ignore the noise but you couldn't the voice kept saying "I know where you are" it freaked you out that you wanted to just go to the other path from the forest. Until a sheep came out of the bush with a knife and tried to attack you with it but he didnt he took every little step to you and you just back away until you was at a dead end. When he came closer to you he whispered something. "Hello cutie. what are you doing in the forest alone when you know it dangerous out here?~" You was blushing at the point and you tried to convince him that you had to go but he wouldn't let you. When he got really, really close to you. He kissed you passionly your face was all red like a rose. He started to carry you somewhere, a place, a peaceful place. He took you to he's home and took you to his room. He pinned you to the bed and started to rip off your clothes.

"N-No! dont take them off please!"

"Aww but I want to though baby girl..because I'm hungry for you~"

You didnt want him to but you had no choice you letted him because he made to turned on after the nickname calling so you chose for him to mark you.

"Now hold still I dont want to mess up~"

"Ngh!~"

"That's my baby girl~"

"A-Ahh!~"

"If you want me to go further you have to ask for it~"

"P-Please m-master I want to go further"

"That's it~"

He bit you very hard and licked the bite mark. You moaned so much that you were going to cum but he stopped you whined and whimpered a little. He chuckled and took off his pants and shirt, and his boxers that had a 7/6 length cock. You gulped at the size of it that olny made him chuckled more. He got on top of you and rubbed it around your womanhood that olny made you moan a little and more.

"Are you ready. Because this is gonna hurt sweetie~"

You nodded in pleasure and with begging eyes

"Alright then Ngh ah-h f-fuck!~"

You cried a little but he licked your tears away. He begined to thrust and licked and sucked your breast while thrusting. It made you moan in pleasure, You told him to go faster and he did.

"A-Ah!~ please! faster!~"

"O-Ok baby g-girl A-Ahh!~"

He begined to thrust even harder and sloppier telling you thrust he's close, when he thrusted even harder he came inside you.

"A-Ahh!~ Y-Y/n!~ I'm close A-Ah~"

"A-Ah me t-too!"

You came too, you huffed and panted for air, When you had your breaths he pulled the blankets on you and made you snuggle him and yawned.

"Goodnight babygirl~"

"Goodnight yang"

~So this request was from Kitkatthecat125 and I had to do this at nighttime because I had the time to do it because I didnt want to let her down so yep there's the yang the sheep x female reader thank you guys for being here I hope you have a great day. And stay tune for more :) ~