Baldi x daughter reader

|~So guys before I start the book that you are going to read this is a fluff so anyways I have to make the lemon one when I get the chance to. Because my sister keeps forcing me to play with her T^T. NOW ON TO THE THE STORY :D~|

|Baldi's pov|

I was waiting for my daughter to get ready for school while I call the principal for our date tonight

When my daughter was finished getting ready we drove to school and some of the boys were flirting with her but she didn't accept their offer by going on a date with them but I was not happy with that. So I just shook it off and didn't bother killing them. I just greeted the principal and wen to my classroom. I saw a boy tried to touch my daughter at her hip but she slapped him instead "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

"I thought you wanted t-"

"I DONT WANT TO! JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE"

I was so surprise that she sweared and left the class room I glared at the boy and he looked at me like I was Satan and rising his demons to collected but I wasn't him, I was the other demon he didn't want to see in the outside. So I looked for y/n and there she was. crying on the floor. "Why would you left the classroom like that"

and then she spoke.

"I-I DONT WANT TO G-GO BACK THERE IF THAT S-S-S-SLUT IS GOING TO DO THAT TO ME"

"No dont say that y/n you know better"

"I HATE HIM AND YOU KNOW IT DAD I JUST WANT TO SLAGUHTER HIM TO PIECES"

"No No no dont say that y/n ok?"

(5 minutes later)

It all was solved that the boys were so attractive to her smile her laugh but she's mine and olny mine no one else.

{Y/n's pov}

I was so uncomfortable near boys now. I dont trust them but at least my dad understands me of who I really am but it doesn't matter who I am at least I am my self with him and olny him.