1. S.T.A.R. Labs

--

"It's still weird, now I can't keep secrets from you anymore." Felicity tells me when we walk into the elevator. "And, I always wondered, can you read my dreams?" She asks me. "Never tried it. I don't want to know what you dream of." I tell her.

It turns out, I can read minds. But I'm not the only one that got hurt, Felicity her friend, Barry, got struck by lightning. She's visited him a few times, now is the first time I come along with her. "Lightning gave me abs?" I hear when the elevator stops. "Your muscles should be atrophied, but instead they're in a chronic and unexplained state of cellular regeneration." A girl says to him. "Barry, you're awake!" Felicity walks in, I follow behind her. "Felicity!" His eyes widen.

The boy, with brown hair and green eyes, is standing shirtless in front of another boy, with dark long hair, and he's cute, and a girl who I recognise from 9 months ago.

"Hey... you're the girl who helped us when my friend got robbed. Thank you." The boy, Barry, says to me. "Oh, my friend, Melanie, did all the work. I just watched." I tell him. "I'm Katherine Smoak." I introduce myself to the others. The boy with long hair smiles at me and the girl won't stop talking to Barry about stuff I don't understand. "You were in a coma." The boy with long hair tells Barry. "For how long?" Barry asks. "Nine months." A new voice says, Harrison Wells. "Welcome back, Mr. Allen. We have a lot to discuss."

Felicity decides to leave, Oliver needed her help. Barry and Dr. Wells walk away for some privacy. "I'm Cisco Ramon." The other boy introduces himself. I shake his hand. "Katherine Smoak, but please, call me Kat, I don't like it when people use my full name." I tell them. "Caitlin Snow." The girl introduces herself and smiles at me.

"Are you two the only ones still working here with Dr. Wells?" It silent for a few seconds. "Sorry... I shouldn't have..." "It's okay! Yes, we're the only ones who stayed." Cisco answers. "No one wanted to stay here after the explosion, most of them left town." He tells me. I nod and look at the time.

"I'm sorry, I have to go. I'm meeting my friend and her brother at Jitters. Maybe I'll see you guys around." I smile at them. "You could visit us some time. You seem very nice, and it sucks to be the only girl here." Caitlin says. I nod. "Sure, if you give me your number, we could hang out some time." I smile at her. She nods and gives me her phone, so does Cisco. "Alright, bye!" I wave at them and walk to the elevator.

--

"So, he woke up?" Stephan, Melanie's brother, asks me. "Yeah, but I didn't really talk to him. Felicity left soon, and I stayed for a few minutes to talk to Cisco and Caitlin, two people who work there." I explain. "Fill 'er up?" Iris, the girl whose bag was stolen at that night nine months ago, asks. "Thanks." I smile at her.

She suddenly stops and puts the can on the table. I look up and see her hug Barry. "That's him." I tell my friends. I watch them reunite for a few seconds before going back to talk to Stephan and Melanie.

"So, how's your new job?" I ask Stephan. "It's fun, I've dreamed of being a doctor my whole life, I finally finished my studies." He answers. Melanie's phone rings. "There's a robbery, gotta go." She kisses her brother's cheek and runs out of Jitters.