34. We did it

I smile softly, I'm standing next to Oliver waiting for the signal. It feels good to be in my suit again, with Oliver next to me. But there's one thing not the same, instead of wearing the Arrow's suit, Oliver is wearing one from the League of Assassins, Felicity gave me a short explanation.

"You can't beat me Barry." I hear and see Firestorm flying in the air. He lands next to Barry on the ground. "Wow, you bought yourself a friend." Wells laughs. Oliver and I both shoot and arrow and land next to Barry. "Welcome, Mr. Queen, Miss Smoak." Well chuckles. "Hope we're not too late." Oliver says. "You're just in time." Barry smirks. "I don't care how fast you are. You can't fight all four of us at the same time." Barry tells Wells.

Wells starts walking towards us slowly. "Oh. I can't? Trust me, this? This is gonna be fun." Wells says to us. He speeds in his suit. Firestorm burst into fire, Barry stands in position, so he can run when he has to, and Oliver and I grab an arrow and point it at Wells.

Wells and Barry are running circles. "Move, Barry." Oliver tells him. "Barry, move!" I yell when Barry doesn't listen. Suddenly Wells has Barry pinned against a wall and Firestorm flies up in the air. Wells throws Barry at the S.T.A.R. Labs logo and smirks. I shoot an arrow in his leg and firestorm throws a fireball at Wells. "Come on!"

Wells blows Ronnie away, moving his arms so fast he creates a small tornado or something. Barry runs after him. Wells looks at the arrow in his leg and pulls it out. "Nanites, courtesy of Ray Palmer. They're delivering a high-frequency pulse that's disabling your speed." Oliver tells him. "You're not gonna be running around for quite a while." I smirk. Wells runs towards us with normal speed and Oliver and I start fighting with him.

I grunt when I get thrown on the ground, my bow laying too far away to reach. I crawl towards it and look at Oliver and Wells. He's winning. He throws Wells on the ground and grabs an arrow. Before he can shoot, Wells uses his speed and pins Oliver on the ground. I want to shoot an arrow at me, but again he uses his super-speed and I'm lying next to Oliver on the ground. "The history books say you both live to be 86 and 87 years old, Mr Queen, Miss Smoak. Well, I guess the history books are wrong." Wells says to us and holds up his vibrating hand. He's just about to go in my chest when Barry pushes him off of us.

"Kat, are you alright?" Oliver breaks out of his new, League of Assassins mode and looks at me. "Yeah, I'm okay." As soon as I say that, his face changes back and we stand up. I see the two speedster racing each other. We run to the other side of the building, arrows ready.

Wells falls down on a car. He sits up. I nod at Oliver and he shoots an Arrow. Wells' body stops vibrating and falls unconscious on the ground. Barry speeds down and looks at the body on the ground. Firestorm also lands on the ground. Barry looks at us. "Thanks." "No problem." Ronnie answers. Barry turns to Oliver. "Nice haircut." I bite my lip to stop a smile. "I see we've abandoned our traditional green." Barry continues. "Trying something different. Look, I might need a favour from you." Oliver tells Barry. "Wherever, whenever." Oliver nods and walks away. Ronnie claps our shoulders and follows him. I look at Barry and pull him in a hug. "We did it." I tell him.

--

We walk into the cortex. "Kat, are you okay?" Cisco runs towards me and looks at me worried. "I'm fine, Cis." I tell him and let him pull me in a hug. "Hmm, I'm tired." I tell him and rest my head on his shoulder. I hear him laugh softly. "Yeah, you kicked some ass out there." He says back and kisses my cheek.