33. Betreyal

"Are you out of your mind? What do you mean you talked to Leonard Snart?" Joe asks us. "We asked him for help." "Barry, Kat, why would you do something so stupid?" "Because, Joe, we have already tried everyone else. Look, you tried C.C.P.D. Kat tried Oliver. I even tried Ronnie and Dr. Stein. The particle accelerator goes online in--" He looks at Cisco. "Sixteen hours." Cisco answers not looking from what he's making. "--16 hours, Joe. I'm not willing to let the metas die, and we can't let them escape either. So, like it or no, Snart, with his cold gun is the only one who can stop them if Cisco's transportation does not hold." Barry tells him getting frustrated.0

"Then lucky for you, I figured out what it is you can get me." We quickly turn around to see Snart in the entrance smirking at us. "Hello, detective, nice you see you again. Caitlin, Kat, Cisco." I thought about your proposal. You want my help... this is what I want. My fingerprints, dental records, DNA, criminal records, family tree. Everything there is in this world concerning Leonard Snart. I want it destroyed." He says while walking and looking around the cortex. He stops in front of the two suits. We still haven't put away mine.

"All of it. At C.C.P.D., online, everywhere." He turns to us. "The brass on this dude. You really think we'd do that for you?" Joe asks him. Leonard looks at Barry. "I'll do it." Barry says to him. "If it's the only way, fine." "You and me need to talk right now." Joe says to his foster son and they walk away.

Snart turns around and looks at me but doesn't say anything. I awkwardly look at my hands before walking to a nervous looking Cisco and a shocked Caitlin.

--

"Please tell me that this is a joke." Caitlin says when she sees Leonard and his sister in the cortex. "Oh, you were right, Lenny. She is very uptight." Lisa says to her brother. "I'm not uptight!" Caitlin almost shouts.

"You can't call me uptight." She mutters and sights. "Look, guys, we need their help if we're gonna pull this off." Barry says to us. "Why are you wearing your mask? Snart already knows who you are." Caitlin asks him. "And I promised I wouldn't tell anyone. That includes my sister." Snart answers her. "Jerk." Lisa says to him. "Train wreck." He says back to her. "Don't look so surprised, detective. I am a man of my word." Leonard says to Joe. "Yeah, you better be, or I'll make sure you're on that damn plane too."

Everyone walks away until it's me, Caitlin, Cisco and Lisa. "Hey Cisco." She smiles at him. "Oh, hey, Captain Cold's evil sister." He says sarcastically to her. "Oh, you're not still mad at me, are you?" She asks him. I sight and grab my water bottle.

"I really did enjoy kissing you."

I choke on my water. Caitlin turns around shocked in her chair. "You kissed her?" We almost shout at the same time. "Under duress, calm down." Cisco tells us. "You know, I've thought a lot about you." She tells him. "Have you really?" He asks her getting annoyed. "Well, stop. I have a girlfriend." He tells her. "Oh, she doesn't have to know."

And there I am again, choking on my water. She grins and walks away. I huff and grab a book, not really knowing what to do when Barry talks to Cisco.

--

"Okay, so I retrofitted the cooling system with the wheelchair's power source to create an energy damper." Cisco says to us. We're all outside, ready to go. "Which means what, exactly?" Joe asks him confused.

"Basically, the back of this rig is being flooded with so much power, it's creating s transient pulse strong enough to disrupt the metahumans' powers. So, we can get them to the airport and on the plane without them getting fresh." Cisco explains to a still confused Joe. "Technically, we need somebody with a Class A Commercial Driver's license to drive this though."

"I can drive it." Lisa says, we all look surprised. "What? I have a Class A CDL." She tells us. "You do?" I ask her. "We can't all be doctors." Lisa answers me. "Well, I'm not a--" "All right, well, let's do this. Plane's gonna be here in two hours." Barry interrupts me.

I grab my helmet and my motorcycle, I haven't used it since I stopped being Foxy in Starling City. "The dampers are fully functional." Cisco says to us. "All right, I'll make sure the roads are clear. Do not stop for anything." Barry tells us. "Let's move out." Snart says besides me. "After you." He tells Barry.

Barry runs away and we all start out motorcycles and cars and drive away. Snart and I are in the front, Joe's car behind us and Lisa and Caitlin behind them.

--

"Ferris Air? I thought this place got shut down." Snart comments when he takes of his helmet. "It did. One of their test pilots disappeared." Barry answers him. "Where's the plane? I want this over with." Joe says, and we walk towards the opening. "Should be here any minute." I tell him and sight. "Look, Joe, I know you don't agree with this--" "Save it, Bar. I just wanna get it done." Joe interrupts Barry and walks away.

"Your A.R.G.U.S. friends aren't very prompt." Snart says to me and Barry while we're waiting. "Maybe that's why they've never been able to catch me." He finishes, and I snort. "There it is!" Caitlin points at the sky. A big plane is about to land. "Finally, I hate waiting." I mumble under my breath.

"Guys! Guys, we have a problem!" Cisco runs towards us. "The damper's fluctuating. The rig's losing power. I don't know why." He explains quickly. "Can you do something?" Barry asks him. "I'm trying!" Cisco says while tapping on his tablet.

"Oh, God." Caitlin says. I look up and see that it's suddenly storming outside. "Mardon." Joe says and right after that lighting hits the plane and it crashes on the ground. We hear a loud bang from the truck and turn around to see the meta's escape. "Trip's cancelled!" One of them yells. "Take your last breath." Oh, I wish I had my bow and arrow right now. The guy suddenly changes in gas and Cisco grabs my arm. We run with Caitlin to hide behind a car. "What are you doing? I can help them." I tell Cisco. "You don't have a weapon." He answers.

I see Joe close to us. "Joe! Give me a gun!" I yell at him. He looks confused and shakes his head. I roll with my eyes. "I've worked with them before, don't worry." He nods and throws one at me. I catch it and start shooting at the meta's. "Damn, you look hot when you're acting all badass." Cisco says. I see Caitlin slap his arm and I roll my eyes, focusing on everyone.

I see Barry fighting with the... I forgot his name, the one who turns into gas. "Caitlin get down!" I hear behind me and see Caitlin with glowing red eyes. "Oh, no." I mutter when she punches Cisco, pinning him to the ground. "You locked Ronnie in the pipeline and you killed Ronnie!" She yells at him. "Caitlin!" "He killed Ronnie!" I grab her and try to pull her off of him. "What are you doing?!" Cisco asks her. "He killed Ronnie!" Caitlin screams.

After she calmed down, Cisco runs towards Barry to make sure he's okay. Apparently Snart lied to us, not really surprising. 

---

Well, this is the 6th update today...

I was going to wait until tomorrow to post this chapter, but I saw that this book has 1K reads! 

Thank you guys for reading and voting! I hope you guys like it! 

Love, Lisa