30. Whammied again

I shine with a light in Barry's eyes. "Your eye movement is normal. No signs of neurological damage." I tell him and put away the small light. "Do you think that the thief might have been a meta-human? Like the one who put the whammy on you or something?" Cisco asks him.

"I don't know. When Rainbow Raider got in my head all I felt was anger. But this was not that. This was just overwhelming fear." Barry tells us.

"Huh..." Cisco mutters and looks at the security cameras from the building where it happened. "Looks like when you went down, the thief got disoriented too." Cisco tells him. "Maybe we both got whammied." Barry suggests.

"Then you know how it feels." A new voice says. I jump out of my chair.

Iris.

Oh, shit.

We stay silent as she walks towards us. "Hi, Barry." She walks even closer. "Or should I say the Flash?" Barry looks at us before he looks back at her. We all don't know what to say.

Barry and Iris go to another room to talk in private. We're looking at the security cameras because we're nosy people. "This is one of the few times I would not want to be Barry Allen." Cisco says to us. "I wonder what he's gonna say." Caitlin answers. "We should absolutely not listen in." "It's not our business." They look at me. "But the Flash is our business, and Iris did just find out Barry's the Flash. So, by transitive property, Barry and Iris are our business." I tell them and smirk when Caitlin presses the sound button.

"I- How did you find out?" Barry asks Iris. "When I touched the Flash the other night, I felt a hilt of electricity. The only other time I felt anything like that was when you were in a coma after the accident." She tells him. He closes his eyes and sights, he obviously doesn't know what to do. "I can't believe I didn't figure it out sooner." She mutters. "And I can only imagine how angry you are." He says to her sadly. "I'm not angry, Barry. I'm disappointed."

Uhg, I hate it when people say that.

He nods. "Okay." "Does Eddie know?" She asks him. "Yes, he does."

"Is that why he got kidnapped?" "No, I don't know why Wells took Eddie, I--" "Dr. Wells is the man in yellow?" She interrupts him. "Everything he's been doing, helping me, it was all a lie." He tells her. "Wells killed my mom." I see a tear leave Iris' eyes. "Is he gonna kill Eddie?" She asks him and my heart breaks. I can't imagine how she feels. If Cisco would be kidnapped by the Reverse Flash, I would be broken. "No, he's not. I'm gonna get Eddie back. I swear." He tells her. "The Flash said the same thing."

"Look, Iris, you have to believe me. There were so many times I wanted to tell you. You were the first person I wanted to tell. But then everything started to get crazy. And I thought maybe Joe was right--" "Wait, wait, wait. You're telling me that my dad knew, and he told you no to tell me?" She interrupts him again. "He was trying to protect you. We both were." He says to her. "Yeah, well maybe it's time you both stopped." She says before walking out.

Caitlin and Cisco panic. I click on the mute button and grab one of the papers on the desk. Cisco grabs the phone. "Yeah. Uh-huh. Yeah, if we could get another shipment of the uh, of the computer in here." Cisco says awkwardly but Iris ignores us and walks out of S.T.A.R. Labs. "Yeah, I don't think that had anything to do with us." Cisco says. "Nope. Caitlin and I say at the same time.

--

"Hey, uh, Kat?" I look up from my book and see Cisco walk into the room I was sitting in. "Yeah?" I ask him. "We never really talked about what... Gideon... said to us about you... us." He says and sits next to me on the ground. "I know. It's pretty weird to know the future. Now I won't be surprised when you propose or when I find out I'm pregnant." I tell him and sight.

"Do you... not like it?" He asks me. I look up and shake my head. I grab his hand, intertwine our fingers and lay in in my lap. "No. No, of course not. I mean, yes, no." I sight and shake my head. "I don't know, but I don't dislike or hate it." I tell him. "I don't like that I know the future. I do like how we will end up." He smiles at that. "You know, with all this drama, we haven't been on a date in weeks." He mutters. "When we stop Wells, we can do everything we want to do." I smile at him. "Maybe go on a vacation, or just stay home." I suggest, and he smiles.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look today?" He compliments me, and I blush. "I'm wearing your shirt and sweatpants." I tell him. "I know." He smirks at me and leans closer to me. "Hmm, Mr. Ramon. No PDA at work." I mumble to him when he's close. "I don't care, Miss Smoak." And his lips touch mine. I kiss him back and moan softly when our tongues meet.

"Guys. Stop the PDA." I hear over the speaker and jump away. "Thanks Caitlin." Cisco yells sarcastically. "Your welcome." She answers sarcastically, and I laugh. "I'm hungry, I'm going to get some food for us all." I tell him and stand up. "Hmm. Pizza?" He asks. "yes. I love pizza." I answer and wink at him before walking away.