9. Drunk

--

I smile when Cisco gives me a drink. "This is fun, hanging out with everyone." I tell him, and he nods. "Yeah, I'm glad you and Felicity came to S.T.A.R Labs that day." Cisco says, and I look at him. "And Barry, of course, too." He quickly says and takes a sip from his drink. I laugh and smile at him. "I am glad to that I met you, too, Cisco." I tell him.

Barry walks towards us. "Guys, I have a problem." Barry says to us. "We all do when guys like him exist." Cisco says looking at Eddie and Iris. "Yeah, he's so hot." Caitlin sights. We look at her surprised. "Uh, I mean, genetically speaking. Because I'm a geneticist, of course." Barry rolls his eyes. "God, do I sound like Felicity?" I laugh and nod.

"I'm not talking about Eddie. I'm talking about this." He super speed drinks all the shots. "I can't feel anything." He says to us. "Yeah, that's usually what happens when you drink too much." I say to him. "No, the alcohol is not affecting me. I mean, I literally feel nothing." "It's your hyper-metabolism. I need a sample." Caitlin says to him. "I'll get more shots." I say, and Cisco follows me.

When we walk back to the table, the four of us have one shot. "Ah, still nothing?" Cisco asks him. "I can't get drunk. I'm 25 and my drinking days are already over." Barry sights. "Well, I definitely feel something." I say and giggle. "Don't tell me you get drunk that fast." Caitlin says to me and I smirk at her. "I'm not drunk." "That's what people say when they're drunk." Cisco tells me.

"Allen, you're up." Eddie says to Barry before grabbing his phone. "There was a bombing on Eighth and Pass. I gotta go babe." Eddie tells Iris. "Sorry guys." He walks away. "I've got an early shift at Jitters. We'll catch up tomorrow." Iris says and walks away too. "I'm beat." "It's getting late anyway, so I'm just gonna go." Barry says. I yawn and see that Cisco and I are the only ones left at the moment. "Let's get you home before you accidentally walk into the wrong house, happens to me all the time when I'm drunk. " Cisco says and helps me up. I giggle at that. I hate drunk me.

Cisco helps me into my bedroom. I jump on it and sight. "You sure you don't want to change into some comfortable clothes?" Cisco asks me. I sight. "I'm too lazy." I stand up again and everything is spinning for a few seconds. Cisco holds my arms. "I'm never getting you drunk again." He says and helps me change into other clothes. "Will you stay?" I ask him. "I have to help Barry." "Barry will be fine. Just please stay until I fall asleep." I ask him. He nods and lays down beside me. "Okay."

--

I wake up with my head on someone's chest. I open my eyes and look up. My hair is a tangled mess. Someone brushes it out of my face and I see Cisco looking at me. "You alright? Do you remember everything?" He asks me. I groan and close my eyes. "Yes. This is why I never get drunk."

I lay my head back down on his chest and think about last night at the bar. "You know, when I got drunk, I lost control." I tell him. "What do you mean?" He asks me.

"I heard everyone's thoughts." "How did you not go crazy?" He asks me. "I focused on one person." I say to him. "Who? Me?" He asks, and I nod. "I don't exactly remember everything, but I do remember some things." I tell him. He looks nervous. "Like what?"

"That you're scared you'll be alone forever. You won't Cisco. I know that there's someone out there who'll understand your movie quotes, who'll watch your favourite movies and love you for the way you are." I tell him and lay my head on my pillow. He stays silent for a few seconds.

"I've met that girl." He tells me. "And I'm starting to have feelings for her, but I'm not sure if she feels the same way." He says. "Tell me about her." He stays silent. "She's pretty- No, she's beautiful. She laughs about my jokes and takes me seriously. She makes me feel happy." He says and sits up. "I'm going to go. I'll see you later." He smiles at me before leaving my room. I sight and fall back asleep.