7. Miss Smoak & Miss Smoak

--

I watch Barry run around at S.T.A.R Labs. He's playing ping pong with Cisco, chess with Dr. Wells, a game with Caitlin and cards with me.

"This isn't remotely anatomically correct." Caitlin says. "That's not the point, Dr. Snow." Barry says to her before running towards me. "Than what is the point?" She asks him. "To have fun." Barry answers. "And to continue your ongoing training. We're testing the speed of your mind by pushing your ability to multitask." Dr. Wells tells him.

Barry runs around a few times. "I'm waiting on you, Dr. Wells." Barry says playfully before running to Caitlin. I see Dr. Wells smile before looking at the board again. "Checkmate." Dr Wells says. "Wait, checkmate?" Barry asks him. "Checkmate." Dr. Wells repeats. "

I guess we still have a few things left to learn, don't we, Mr. Allen." Wells says smirking. I laugh at that and look at my cards. A computer beeps. "Armed robbery at Fourth and Kolins." Cisco says. I stand up.

"For the record, I crushed it in Operation and Ping-Pong." Barry says walking towards his suit. "I'm the queen when playing cards." I tell him before grabbing my own suit. "Kat, are you sure you're ready?" Caitlin asks me. "Yes, I'm sure."

--

The doorbell rings. I sight and open the door to see my older sister standing there with two cups of coffee. "Coffee for Miss. Smoak." She says and gives me one.

"Felicity, hey. Come in." I open the door for her. "What are you doing here?" I ask her. "Well, I haven't heard from you and Barry lately. But when I saw that Foxy was seen with the Streak, I knew I had to visit." She tells me.

"Yeah, sorry, I forgot to tell you." "That you were being a vigilante again or that you're working with Barry?" I stay silent. "How did you..." "I heard your conversation with Barry and Oliver." She explains. I hug her. "I missed you, Felicity." I tell her. "

I missed you, too. So, any news? Some cute guys? Or girls?" I laugh. "No, I'm not seeing anyone. Why does everyone keep asking that?" I tell her. "Maybe because you've been single for a few years, you're in your twenties, Kat. Before you know it you're old and grey." She says. I roll with my eyes. "You're older than me Felicity."

--

"This is where our team monitors the police bands for activity." I tell Felicity when we walk in the cortex. "We can track anything that's happening. Check this out. We've got our own satellite." Barry says.

"I know." Felicity says looking around. "I've hacked into it a few times." "Rude." I say laughing. "It is, of course, do wonderful to see you again, Felicity. I'm just wondering how much of our operation she needs to know about." Caitlin says walking towards us.

"I'm really good at keeping secrets." Felicity tells her. "Felicity works for the Arrow." Barry tells Caitlin. "And you, apparently, are not." Felicity says to Barry.

"Now it's all making sense. You know who the Arrow is. Wait... do you know who the Arrow is?" Cisco asks Barry. "Uh..." he shakes his head but they all know that he's lying. "Let's just say that my team has a similar setup but with more pointy objects." Felicity says. "And less superpowers." I say to her. "Welcome, Miss Smoak." Dr Wells says from the entrance and rolls in. My phone buzzes. "I have to go." I tell them.

--

"I'm sorry for my behaviour a few days ago." Melanie says to me when she lets me in her house. "I need to respect your privacy and I didn't." "It's okay, Mel. I shouldn't keep secrets. But this secret is important." I tell her, and she nods.

"Are you and Caitlin... Are you dating her? I mean you said you weren't and maybe you're just not-" "We're not." I tell her. "Caitlin is just a good friend. And we're both straight... well, I am, I don't know if she is... anyway, I'm not dating anyone." I tell her. "It's kind of annoying that everyone keeps asking that." I say awkwardly laughing.

"Sorry. I just want you to be happy. I mean, you told me you've been single for a long time." I sit down on the couch. "Yeah, we'll see. What did Stephan want to tell us?" I ask her. "Oh, he's thinking about moving to Starling City." "What? Why?" I ask her.

"There is a job offer there in the hospital. Like I said, he's thinking about it. I don't know if he's sure." She sights. I open my mouth to say something but her phone buzzes. "They located Snart. I have to go." She says and stands up. When she drives away I quickly run towards S.T.A.R Labs.

--

I run after Joe into the building. Snart sees us and shoots at me. Barry pushes me away and gets shot. He hisses in pain and lands next to me on the ground. "Are you alright?" I ask him. "It burns." He looks at Snart and starts running.

Snart tries to shoot at him but misses. "Time for a test run. Let's see how fast you are." Snart says and starts shooting at random people. Barry keeps saving them. But there's one guy he wasn't fast enough to save. "No!"

Snart smirks and walks away. I run after him and grab my bow and arrow. "Stop!" He turns around and smirks. "What are you going to do? Shoot me with an arrow? I could freeze you to death before you can even grab an arrow." He tells me. I stay silent. "That's what I thought." He says and walks away.

I grab an arrow but suddenly ice cold. I drop it on the floor. "I warned you." and he's gone. "Are you alright?" I turn around and see Stephan. "I'm fine." I try to walk away but he stops me, "I'm a doctor, I can check if you're harmed." He tells me. "I said, I'm fine." I snap and my eyes widen. "Sorry." I walk away.

--

A/N: I suck at titles, sorry :)