II

We then began driving to his house.

I began to get nervous and he can see that.
"He's just my dad. Don't think too much about the situation okay?" He says as he has one hand on the wheel and one intertwined with my hand.

"I know I shouldn't. It's just that what if I give a bad impression? I don't want him to think bad of me or someth-"

"He won't." He interrupts. "It's just like any other day. Relax."

You two have a chat about your day and how it went. Nothing too important.

*******
Jin pulls up into the driveway.

"Finally we're here. Let's get this shit over with." Minyoung say as she gets out the car.

Jin opens the front door. And you could NOT believe who you saw.

Uhhh Who da hell is this fine ass man?!? PLEASE don't tell me this is his fucking dad....

*********
Mr. Kim looks at me and smiles. Then he gets up from the couch and says, "Well then, you must be the lucky lady Jeon Minyoung."

He holds out this hand and you shake it.

"What a pleasure to meet you finally. Sorry, the house is not as clean as I want it to be." You were confused because literally everything was spotless.

"See? Was that so hard?" Jin whispered your ear.

"Well, I hope you guys are hungry. I just made dinner. We can eat if you like."
"Sounds great!"

The three of you walk into the dining room.

*******
"This food looks really delicious!"
You all began eating. Then Jin and Mr. Kim have a chat. You know, about how work and school was.

"It really is nice to finally meet you Minyoung. I get to meet the girl that makes Jin happy."

You smile wide.

"I'm glad I can be that girl." You say as you hug Jin.

Jin kisses you on the lips. At the corner of your eye, you see Mr. Kim just staring. Looking annoyed.
When Jin notices, he pushes away.

"S-sorry dad." He stutters.

He doesn't say anything. Just sipping his beverage.

For the next three minutes, it was silent. You can feel Mr Kim staring at you. So you try not to make eye contact with him.

" I-I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Jin storms out of the room due to the awkwardness. Ugh why did he leave us alone??

As soon as he leaves, Mr Kim says "So, you make him happy, don't you?"

What the fuck kind of question is that?

" I- I guess...."

He stands up and walks closer and whispers,

"But the big question is...

"Are you happy Minyoung?"