XIX

I wake up and I look to my side. Taehyung's gone. I forgot that he did say that he had to leave early for work.

My stomachs growing so I immediately head to the kitchen.

"I don't know how to fucking cook. Shit." I curse under my breath.

I open the fridge and I see a container of some nice dumplings with some side vegetables. It had a note attached.

~~make sure you eat today and I'll call you to check up on you. I love you Minyoung❤️~~

"Aww. Did he really wake up earlier than he had to just to make sure I ate?"

Oof that's so fucking cute.

I grab the container and some chopsticks and head to living room to watch some tv while I enjoy the delicious food Taehyung made me.

While flipping through the shows, I get a text from Lisa. It's kinda weird because she didn't text me in the group chat that Mina put all the three of us in.

Lisa: Minyoung we gotta talk.

Minyoung: yeah what is it?

Lisa: I wanna talk in person. Are you at home?

Minyoung: No I'm at Tae's house.

Lisa: Okay I'm going to be there in about a hour.

Minyoung: How are you going to get here you don't have a car.

Lisa: I'll take the bus.

Minyoung: Lisa just tell me over the phone.

Lisa:No like I said, I wanna tell you in person.

Minyoung: Is it important?

Lisa: I mean I guess. I just don't know how you're going to react. I'll text you when I'm close to the house. I love you byeee!!

~Click~

She didn't even give me time to say bye back.

I sigh and eat my dumplings.

After some time passed, I get a text from Tae.

Taehyung: Are you awake? Did you see what I made you?

Minyoung: Yes I did and thank you. You didn't have to wake up early to make me food.

Taehyung: I did so because I know you wouldn't eat if I didn't. Were they good?

Minyoung: They were very delicious thank you.

Taehyung: You're welcome baby. I just wanted to check up on you and I don't know when I'm coming home. I have a lot of paper work due today so I might be coming home later than I wanted to.

Minyoung: Baby that's fine take your time. Get back to your work. Stay safe.

Taehyung: You keep yourself busy I guess. I love you I'll see you later tonight.

Minyoung: I love you too.

~Click~

Lisa should be coming soon, so I just relax while I wait for her.

I get another text.

Lisa: I'm walking down the street.

I get up and open the door and wait outside. I see her walking to the house.

"Hey Minyoung you look nice." She hugs.

"I look like ass but thanks for the compliment."

We walk into the house and sit on the couch.

"Now what was SOO important that you had to take a bus here?"

She cups her hands together. She takes a big sigh and says, "I think Mina likes Tae."

I get up from the couch. "MINA? My own friend?"

She nods.

"How can you be so sure?"

"Welllllll last night while I was over her house to just study, she just said it. She talked about  she should be in your situation."

I was in shock. Has she liked him this whole time?

She continues talking.
"She said how she wanted me to help her get him away from you but I refused. I promised to keep this a secret between the both of us. But as you can see, I didn't."

That little bitch
"When should I say something to her?"

Lisa shrugs her shoulders, " I think you should wait until Jin wakes up and then you tell him that situation. Then afterwards, you confront Mina. But at the same time, it's your business. If you wanna say something to her now, you have every right to."

You think you know a bitch after so many years.

"Fuck that. We are going to her house. Is she home?"

"Yeah I'm positive she is."

"Yup I'm settling this now. I'm calling a Uber."

"Ughh why didn't I think of that??"