XVI

I move Taehyung's hand from my face.

"You wouldn't.. we both agreed we would wait till he gets better."

"I'm sick and tired of waiting. I'm sick and tired of the very little amount of time I get to spend with you because of Jin. This stops today."

I'm finally done putting all of my clothes on and he hardly grabs my wrist and heads out my room to the front door.
"Damn no need to be so rough."

He opens the passenger seat and pushes me in and closes the door, then goes in the drivers seat. He puts the key in and starts driving.

I look out the window crying. I'm facing the window so he won't see my puffy red face.

Wow. So now this whole time I was so worried about my feelings and now I'm about to go break someone else's. How selfish can I be?..

At a red light, Tae puts his hand on my thigh.
"Baby, look at me." I didn't respond.

He puts his hand on my face and feels my tears. "Are you crying?.."

I began to break down.
"I feel so bad! I fucking hate myself oh my gosh."

He pulls the car over and takes off his seatbelt and and comforts me.

"Please don't do this baby you're going to make me cry." He tries to laugh off.

"It's not funny Tae I'm freaking the fuck out."

"Alright alright. I'm here with you please don't be sad darling."

After a couple minutes, I calm down and he starts driving again.

"What are you even going to say?" I sniffle into my jacket.

"I don't really have the exact words. Or do you wanna tell him?"

Oh shit. Even though I fear of this. It's time to face up for my actions. I wanna tell him. I feel like it's only fair because I feel that Taehyung telling him isn't going to go well. Either way, I don't think it's going to go well at all. AT ALL.

"I wanna do it."

"You sure?" "Yeah because I feel like it him finding out from you would just be worse."

He nods and we sit in silence listening to the radio. It was actually enjoyable. Even though in less than 20 minutes I'm going to confess to my Boyfriend that I'm dating his father behind his back. Can this get any worse?

We reach the street. I can feel myself getting tense again like not to long ago. He takes my hand.

"Relax. Like I said, I'm here."

We reach his house and he opens the passenger door.

"Come on."

"I can't do it." "Yes you can Minyoung."

I take a deep breath and hop I out of the car.

I follow Tae to the door and he opens it.

The house is silent. No tv playing. No nothing.

"Umm is he even here?"

"You can go check his room. If he's up there call me up alright?"

"Okay." I head upstairs to Jin's room.

When I open the door I screeched.

"Oh my god Tae!"

Taehyung comes running upstairs and stands right next to me.

"What's wrong? Holy shit call an ambulance!"

I take my phone out of my pocket and start dialing.

Jin's just on the floor unconscious. I don't know if he's breathing or not so I try to check his pulse and I can barely hear it. Did this happen because of me?

"Tae what are we gonna do?.."

He just holds me in his embrace and doesn't say anything. I just see a tear roll down his face.