VII

"You're welcome baby."

I close the car door and he drives off. As I'm walking into the building, I'm just thinking about how many times he's called me "baby"and " princess" and things you shouldn't call your sons girlfriend. The fact that I'm not really even weirded out by it anymore. I've just gotten used to it. Which is a bad thing. I still can't stop think about Jin and his fever. I can't wait until this day is over so I can go see him.

But I still don't know what to do. The talk I had with Mina and Lisa two months ago still has me confused on what to do. Lisa wants me to keep it a secret. And Mina wants me to tell him. Maybe it isn't that serious as we're making it out to be. But why can't I bring up the courage to tell him whats really going on?

*******

After class, I saw Lisa and Mina head to Mina's car.

"What's up? Do you need a ride?"

"No. Mr Kim is taking me to see Jin because he's sick."

Lisa sighs "ughhhhh here we go again."

"Why though? I can take you to see him."

"Honey it's fine. I'll just have him take me cause he's already on his way."

Lisa smirks. "You want him to take you huh?"

"That's not what I-"

"Minyoung its fine. Just tell us what happens later." Mina hops into the front seat.

"love you!" Lisa yells as she gets on the other side of the car to get into the passenger seat. And they drove away.

Two minutes later, I see Mr. Kim's car.

I open the passenger seat. I can feel his eyes look me up and down.

"Can you stop?"

" I didn't do anything."

"Stop looking at me like that. It's weird."

He takes his hand and pushes my face to him. And to be completely honest, my heart was beating very fast. It was just like the first day we met and he got close to me.

"THIS is looking at you."

"I would like to do more."