XXIII

I head into Jin's room. The doctor closes the door and I'm the only one in the room with him.

Before I can even get words to form, I run over to his bed and give him a hug.

I understand that I did betray him but that doesn't change the fact that I do still care about him a lot and if anything happens to him, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself.

"You had us worried sick.." I managed to let out.

He doesn't say anything other than stroking my hair.

*******
Meanwhile in the waiting room.

Lisa and Taehyung is just waiting until it's fine to head into the room. When all out of nowhere, someone just walks up to both of them. I guess you can all ready guess who it is.

"That the hell do you think your doing?" Lisa spurs out.

Taehyung is confused about the situation. Not knowing what happened a few hours prior.

Tae tries calming them both down. "Woah guys, what's wrong?"

Mina attempts to get closer and hold Tae's hand and obviously unaware about anything, he steps back.

"What the hell are you doing Mina??"

Lisa just blurts it out. "Ughh she like you!"

All three gets silent.

"Uhh.." Taehyung starts. "Is this why Minyoung was acting weird when I picked you two up?"

Lisa answers. "Yes. And how did you even know that we were here in the first place?! You fucking creep."

"I followed Taehyung's car. Did you really think I'd miss out on the opportunity to see Tae tell his own son that he'd been sleeping with his girlfriend?"

"That's fucked up!" Tae yells.

"Oh I'm the fucked up one? You're sleeping with your sons girl while he's in the damn hospital."

Tae slams his feet. "Then why the fuck do you apparently like me so much even though you know I fucked her??"

Mina sighs. "I mean.. of course I knew about that because Minyoung were close. I just hoped maybe one day you'd feel the same...." she puts her down.

Taehyung scoffs. "And that's never doing to happen."

After it gets silent again, Minyoung comes back out.