XII

"Yes. It's not your fault."

"Actually yes it is. None of this would've happened If wasn't for me and the decisions that I made without thinking about other people's feelings."

He sighed again. "You can't help the way you feel. Trying to forget about the situation isn't going to fix the problem. Stop being so damn hard on yourself."

He says as one of his hands rests on my thigh.

"Blaming yourself isn't going to help the situation."

He's right. But all of this and trying to juggle school as well as work is stressful as hell. Lisa and Mina still doesn't know. So maybe I should invite them over and tell them. Would they be disappointed in me? I wouldn't blame them if they felt a certain way towards me after this.

When turning, I saw Taehyung glare at me. I was daydreaming for a while.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing important."

He pulls into my driveway.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome baby. See you later." He gives me a light kiss on the lips before I get out the car and close the door. He gives me a big smile before driving off.

I open my door and immediately text the group chat that I'm in with Mina and Lisa.

~Text~

Minyoung: Are you guys doing anything right now?

Mina: No I'm not.

Lisa: Watching a drama. What's up do you need something?

Minyoung: Can you guys come over my house for a while to talk?

Mina: Yeah I'm down.

Lisa: So am I.

Mina: Okay it's settled. I'll go and pick up Lisa and we'll be there in about 20 minutes.

Minyoung: That's good, thank you.

Around twenty five minutes later, you hear a knock on your door.

"What up bitch?" Lisa yells.

"Hey bitches." I say as I hug both of them.

We go ahead and sit on my couch.

"Did something happen? You usually don't call us to your house like this." Mina says worriedly.

"I've got something to tell you both."

"Go on." Lisa says.

"I kissed Taehyung in his car while he was taking me to go see Jin because he's sick. And now we are... kinda dating..."

Mina puts her head in her hands." Ugh why did I see this happening???"

"Omg omg omg yessssssss. I've been talking about this since the very beginning!"

"Lisa!" Mina says.

"What? We all knew this was going to happen. Do you know what his dad looks like? He's hot!"

"Ok enough of that." I slightly raise my voice. "What the hell am I supposed to do now? I feel so bad."

"I told you that you should've just been honest with Jin since day one."

I knew Mina was right.

"But he's sick and-"

"That doesn't make it any better to cheat on him with his damn dad Minyoung. I have to say it! I love you like my own damn sister. But you've fucked up. And I'm honestly disappointed in you for this."

Well I mean I'm not surprised by Mina's reaction about this.

"I don't care good job Minyoung I'm proud of you." Lisa comes to me and pats my head.

"Can't you see that what she's doing is fucked up?! What are you going to do now hmm? You don't know do you? You've made a very complicated situation and how are you going to fix it?"

I stayed quiet.

Mina just gave me the most disappointed look ever before walking out of my house.

"I love you Minyoung but she's my ride so like imma go I love you!" Lisa says before kissing my cheek and running out the house so she doesn't get left behind.