XVII

After a few minutes. We hear the ambulance outside. They come into the house and take a look at Jin before they take him to the hospital.

"Does anyone know what happened?"

"We just came back, and he was just on the floor!"

The paramedic has a listen to his heartbeat.

"He's so cold.. alright put him on the gurney. Was he already sick before this incident?"

"Yeah." Taehyung mutters. "He's has a fever for a few days but insisted that he was fine."

"Well he isn't. Long term fevers can do serious damage to your brain. We need him to the ER Fast."

"Okay. Do what you need to do.."

"Are you two riding In the ambulance or car?"

Taehyung speaks before me.

"We'll take my car."
The paramedic points at me. "I'm guessing you're his girlfriend?" I nod. She then turns her head to Tae. "You're dad?" He nods too.
The other paramedics gets him into the ambulance and we hop in Taehyung's car.

After a few minutes in silence other than hearing the loud siren in front of us, Tae says "You really had to tell her you're his girlfriend?"

"I said that because if he wakes up and call me his girlfriend and then I say I'm not, it's going to look bad."

"Minyoung the only reason why we came to the damn house in the first place was to tell Jin about us seeing each other. We need to stop lying about it and just tell the truth. We can't hide it any longer." He's right.

I started sobbing. "It's not like I wanted all this to happen. It's not like I wanted to hurt him on purpose. And now he might not even live and now I look like a damn idiot."

Taehyung comforts me, well as much as he can as he's driving. Don't say that. Lower your tone. I'm worried too. Let's hope he'll be alright within the next few days." With a reassuring voice.

The remaining ride was silent. The drive to the hospital was around 30-40 minutes and they immediately roll Jin in and we aren't allowed in at the moment while the top doctors look at Jin's condition.

While waiting, Tae wraps his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder as I slowly began to fall asleep with puffy eyes.
Not long after, a doctor came out and said that they were going to get him started on some strong antibiotics and will keep him closely watched to see if they need to preform emergency surgery. They would keep us updated on everything that happened.

We still weren't allowed to see him so that sucks, I'm just happy he's alright, or at least still living.

*******
~~Wow sorry for not posting I've just been very uninspired with this story at the moment so sorry if it's confusing/not very good.~~