V

The next day

My two good friends Mina and Lisa are at my apartment and we are just chilling watching television. I want to tell them about what happened a couple of days ago but I feel like that would be a bad idea. Even though I know Lisa's going to bring it up. And right when I began to think about it,

"So Minyoung, how did Jin's house go?"

"OMG she finally saw his dad?! Was he hot?" Mina asked with delight.

"Very...." That wasn't supposed to slip.

"Holy shit!" Lisa sat up from the couch.

"Sit down." I yelled. "I'll tell you what happened."

*******
They both were silent.

"What are you going to do Minyoung? Are you going to tell-"

"DONT TELL HIM!" Lisa yelled. "That'll just make shit weird and awkward."

"I won't tell Jin."

"Bitch... that's dumb as hell" Mina said in a very disapproving tone. "His dad is borderline seducing you. Telling you to leave Jin so you can get with him. That isn't right."

"But their relationship isn't good right now at all." Lisa argues. "If he starts to get more touchy I think she should say something to him."

"But right now, it's going to probably fuck up her relationship with Jin as well if he just finds out randomly."  Mina says while touching your shoulder.
"I think Jin really likes you. I just don't want you to mess this up Minyoung."

"BUT" Lisa raises her voice.

"What if she likes him back?"

It gets kinda tense and quiet for a second.

"True... Do you like him Minyou-"

"No. I love Jin."

"THEN FOR FUCK SAKES MINYOUNG TELL HIM THAT! TELL HIM THAT YOUR DAD IS TRYING TO FUCK UP OUR RELATIONSHIP. Don't do something dumb and ruin your relationship with him just because you don't want to RuIn ThE rElAtIoNsHiP."

"I know Mina. You just don't understand."

I can't tell him. I can't tell Jin. He would be heartbroken that his own father is trying to take his girl.