XI

I walk out of the house and Taehyung is already in the car. I open the door and sit in the passenger seat. I put on my seat belt and he drives out of the driveway.

"Was it awkward when you were talking to him today?"

"I mean, I was a little awkward but I just feel so guilty and I have every right to feel that way."

"Then lets just tell him."

"This would just be the wrong time. He's sick and everything I can't just leave him."

"Just because he's sick doesn't mean you stay in a relationship with him because you feel bad for him."

"I don't know I-" He cuts me off.

"Answer this question for me."

I pause for a second. "Okay, what?"

"You still like him don't you? Answer truthfully."

I really do like Jin but not just because he's my boyfriend. He was a very good friend and kind. I don't want to lose that type of bond with Jin even though I know I am.

"Not in a romantic way anymore. He's a really good best-friend."

"Mmhm."  He says not even talking to me anymore.

On the drive to my house and only having about halfway to go, it was silent. So he doesn't believe me?

I decided to break the silence.
"You don't believe me do you?"

He sighs before saying,"I really don't know."

At this point I'm annoyed.

"You're mad because I won't tell him yet. Is that right?"

He just shrugs his shoulders.

"How about this? When he gets better, we'll tell him. Is that a deal?"

"Sure."

"Please don't be mad at me baby." I nudge at his arm that's on the wheel.

"I'm not mad at you princess. I'm just a little frustrated with the whole situation."

"You sure?"

"Yes. It's not your fault."

Pfft yes it is but let's not talk about that right now.