VIII

"I would like to do more."

Ok it's obvious that Mr Kim was always showing off in front of me. He's always very touchy. But this? Oof this is a lot.

I try to move the opposite direction but we are in a car so it's kinda weird.

"You're doing a lot. A little too much right now."

He moves back.

"I just don't understand."

The fuck is he talking about?

"What do you mean?"

"Rejection. I thought I would've at least made you mine now."

This pissed me off. How can he be so selfish?

"Look, I understand you and Jin's not so good relationship. That's why I never said anything about you crossing boundaries. But has gone on far enough! I understand the situation with your wife and that kinda fucked you up mentally but that doesn't give you the right to be so disgusting."

It was awkwardly silent for about a minute.

"So you're telling me, that all these months you haven't felt anything towards me at all?"

I was quiet. I can't lie. I really do like Jin but can you really blame me?

He took his hand and moved my face to look at me.

"Answer me."

I closed my eyes to stop the eye contact.

"You're calling me disgusting but you've fallen for your boyfriend's father."

"I never said I liked you. I actually didn't say anything. I kept my fucking mouth shut."

"Please answer me Minyoung."

I don't know what came over me. I just put my hands on his face and kissed him. I immediately pulled back but he lightly grabs me again. I couldn't push him away even if I wanted to.

"Does that answer your question Mr.Kim?"

He slightly giggles "Yes. Yes it does. Ready to go see Jin now?"

Holy shit. I forgot all about seeing Jin after school.