X

"When we're alone, call me Taehyung~."

He turns me over to him and kisses me.

"Why do you have crackers?"

"Your son asked for them."

"Oh. When are we going to be able to spend time alone?"

"Mr.Ki- I mean Taehyung I'm taking care of your son right now. I'll let you know when the schedules match and when your son isn't around."

"Well damn alrighty then."

I walk away and head upstairs to Jin's room.

"What took you so long babe?" He laughs. "All I asked for were crackers"

I froze.
"I uh- I couldn't find them for a sec."

"Oh ok" I hand him the crackers.

"Thank you baby."

"You're welcome. I want you to get some rest."

"No don't leave meeee."

"But you need to rest Jin."

"Please don't leave...."

His expression looked very sad. I didn't want him to be. So I decided to stay.

"Okay I'll stay. But when you fall asleep, I'll go. Is that a deal?"

"Yeah. Thank you baby." He says as he changes to channel to something we'll both enjoy watching.

Around an hour later while still watching the show, I turn to my side to see that Jin has fallen asleep.

While looking at him, I can see he really does look pale and I'm really starting to worry. Hopefully his fever will go down so he won't have to go to the emergency room.

I slowly get up from the side of the bed and slightly open the door so I can get out. I walk downstairs and see Mr. Kim watching his sports. He sees me and says,

"About damn time. Why were you with him for so long?"

"He didn't want me to leave. I waited til he fell asleep." I stop at the end of the staircase.

He walks up towards me to hug me.

"Yeah we should get you home. If he wakes up and sees us together, it'll be suspicious."

He lets go of me and gets his keys and walk out of the house......