XIII

I just watch Lisa leave the house.

I close the door and just laid on the couch not knowing what to do next. Then I got a call from Taehyung.

~Call~

Taehyung:  Hey baby. What are you doing tomorrow ?

Minyoung: Nothing I don't have anything planned. Why?

Taehyung: I want to see you tomorrow. (Saturday is the next day)

Minyoung: You're going to pick me up from my house?

Taehyung: Yes, so be ready.

Minyoung: Okay I'll be ready.

Taehyung: alright bye baby.

Minyoung: bye.

~Click~

You got up from the couch and decided to take a shower. And the only thing you could think about is what the fuck am I going to do?

The thing that's making me feel worse is Mina's reaction. I know she's right and she's just trying to help me. But I just didn't listen to her advice. And look, shes now mad at me. I just hope this doesn't ruin our friendship.

I put on my fancy pajamas, tie my hair back,and head to bed.

~ The next day ~  around 12 PM

I wake up with one missed call from Jin, so I recalled him.

~Call~

Minyoung: Hello?

Jin: Hey Minyoung.

From the way he's speaking, it sounds like he's getting sicker. So now I'm feeling guilty AGAIN.

Minyoung: Damn Jin you need to go to the hospital.

Jin: It's fine. I'll be alright.

Minyoung: You've been sick for a while now. It's not good that you sound worse than before. You need to get better so you can go back to class because even if you do the work at home, you're still missing the lecture.

Jin:If it really bothers you that much, I'll go tomorrow.

Minyoung: umm why not today?

Jin: Because I have to prepare myself to go to the hospital. But I'll promise to go tomorrow. Can you come see me today? I'll have my dad pick you up.

Oop

Minyoung: Uhh yeah that's fine.

Jin:Ok Byee

Minyoung: bye

~Click~

Since Taehyung is coming soon, I start to get ready. I take out the rubber band I had in from last night and curled my hair. I put on a white crop top with some black leggings and topped it off with some classic red Chuck Taylors. I go to my living room and wait for him to arrive.

Around twenty minutes later I hear a knock at my door and open it.

Taehyung comes in. "Hey babyy." He says as he wraps his hands around me into a big hug. "So what are we gonna do today?"

"Change of plans. Your son wants to see me today."

He lets go of me and makes his way to the couch.
"Fuck.. This was supposed to be my time with you."

I follow him and sit next to him. " I know I know. But we'll just go over there and hang out for a while, then we can hang out alone. Is that okay?"

I can tell he's not okay with this and is slightly frustrated. But he doesn't have any other choice.

"Yeah.... I guess it's fine..."