III

"Are you happy Minyoung?"

"What type of question is that? Of course I'm happy with Jin!"

"Mhmm." He said while drinking his wine.

Minyoung began to stand up.
"Um I guess im going to go check on Jin."

When I turned around, I felt a hand on mine. And he pushed me to the nearest wall.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Can you get off of me please?"
He put his hand on my face to cup my cheek.

"No." He smiles.

"M-Mr. Kim!" I say as he moves closer to me.

"We shouldn't do this. I love your son!"

I shout while spitting in his face. He wipes it off and says,
"I can change that." Forming a devilish smirk on his face.

Our lips are leveled with each other. He was leaning in closer for a kiss.

But I hear footsteps, and so does he.

We quickly sit back in our seat and begin eating again like nothing happened.

"Did I miss anything?" Jin says as he pulls his chair out and sits down.

"Nope. Everything's just fine." Mr Kim says as he looks at me. Then puts the piece of chicken in his mouth.

********
The next day.

Jin is picking me up and he's taking me to work since we work at the same place. I haven't told Jin about what had happened yesterday and I really don't plan to. I know It's a dumbass idea but I don't want him to get all mad since they already don't have a healthy relationship with each other.

I get in the car.

"Hey Minyoung. How's your Saturday going?"

"Not good since I gotta go to work."

"But you got me." He makes his cheeks all chubby.

"I guess." I began to smile.

Then we head to the mall. And we get in the store and I head to the register and Jin starts stocking clothes.

After I checked out a lady with her kid, someone comes to the register.

"Miss me?"