XV

Everything was so unexpected, yet everything was so perfect at the same time. I knew that this was wrong but no matter how much I wanted to say no, the words just wouldn't form. How much I wanted to push him off, I couldn't find the strength to do so.

********
I wake up on Taehyung's chest under the covers. It's now around 5pm. Holy SHIT. And 4 missed calls from Jin. We were supposed to see Jin 5 hours ago! What the hell am I gonna do now?

I try to wake up Taehyung.

"Tae.. Taeee.... TAE."

He shoots up from the bed.

"What the hell baby I'm trying to sleep. Unless..." A smirk forms onto his face.

"Not right now! Jin called me. We were supposed to be there hours ago!"

He rubs his eyes. "Relax."

"Relax! Are you fucking KIDDING ME right now?!" I get up from the bed to find all my clothes scattered on my bedroom floor.

"Does it really matter anymore?" I mean you don't love him anymore. You're mine. End of story."

"I just wanna tell him a different way. He shouldn't have to know like this! Fuck what did I do?"

My head kept repeating everything that just happened in the past 5 hours and how everything could've been different.

"Like damn how am I gonna tell him you took my damn virginity? His own father. He's your son. You don't care?"

"Don't blame this completely on me. You could've told me to stop whenever and I would've. We are both to blame here."

"I never said you were all to blame!! Like I said I know your relationship hasn't been the same since your wife passed. I didn't want to bring this up but you two are the only family you have. Are you really willing to break that bond over me...?"

"Are you seriously asking that question now? We fucked and have been dating behind his back for a minute now. I think that's your answer."

He sounded.... cold.
Was this all really worth it? Is this even healthy?!?

I was putting on my clothes while Taehyung's doing the same thing.

"Minyoung.. we gotta tell him. Now."

My heart dropped.

He finished dressing himself and came over to me and cupped my face.

"Princess, It's either you tell him, or I will.."