XXII

On the way to the hospital, the car ride is silent. This is it. This is the day he finally wakes up and I'll have to tell him about Tae and I.
I look over to Taehyung, his forehead is filled with sweat and so is the wheel. I know it's most likely because he's nervous as well. Since none of us even the doctors didn't know he'd wake up this early. Maybe not even at all. But I want to pick up a conversation before we head in on what's exactly about to go down.

"Are you okay Tae?" I blurt out.

After a couple seconds. "Yeah.... yeah I'm fine."

"How exactly are we going to be doing this Taehyung? He just woke up."

"Minyoung." He lets out with a sigh. "We have no other choices anymore. Stop running away from the situation."

Ughh he's right. I wish he wasn't.

The car gets silent again until we head to the hospital parking lot.

We all three get out of the car. Lisa has her hands on my shoulders as we head into the building.

"You can do this guys! I believe in you."

I know he's just trying to help but the whole situation is off of course and I can't blame anyone but myself for that.

We head to reception and sign in. The doctors were already in there. Parts of the door is class. (I can't explain it) so when I knock, they can see us. I see Jin's face filled with joy. And here I am, about to fucking cry. I'm happy he's awake, but boy does he know what's ahead of him. We can see he says something to the doctors. And they come towards the door. One opens it and says.

"Miss Jeon, he'd like to see you first." I look at Taehyung in worry. Do I tell him now? I guess Tae got the hint and just shakes his head, telling me to wait when we're both in there together. Smart. I think.

I nod to the doctors and head in first.