XVIII

We leave the hospital building and head into Taehyung's car. We both get in and he starts driving. I wanted to initiate a conversation but I thought it wouldn't be a good time due to what just happened. I give Tae his time to think.
But will Jin really be alright? What if he's in a coma? What if I'll never get to just have a normal conversation anymore? Wow I didn't realize how serious this situation is until now. I text Mina and Lisa about the news. Mina and I haven't been as close as we were after I told her about my relationship with Taehyung. I was actually expecting her to completely break off the relationship. Thankfully our relationship was strong enough to where that wasn't necessary.

Lisa immediately puts us in a group call.

"Hey baby. How are you handling it?" Lisa waves to the camera.

"Yeah." Mina agrees. "How are you feeling?"

"Like absolute shit."

"Is Mr.Kim in the car with you too? How's he?"

I put the camera on Tae for him to say his response.

"Of course I'm worried. I really do hope everything is ok with him."

"That's fine. Its completely fine and normal to feel that way in this situation. I just hope he'll wake up soon so your two can finally tell him the news."

"Of course." Taehyung answers.

"Ok baby I'll call you later you two take care." Lisa waves at us again goodbye.

"Yeah bye guys see you soon you two take care of yourself." Mina says.

"Bye." Tae and I call out.

The call ends.

It gets silent again.

"Can I sleep at the house with you tonight? I really don't think I'll be able to sleep alone."

He answers quickly. "Of course. I'll have to leave early next morning for work."

I nod. "That's fine with me." He puts his hand on my thigh.

" I love you." He blurts out.

I smile but it's not like he can look at me anyway. "I love you too."

The rest of the car ride was just talking about our schedules for the new week and him telling me his stuff with his work.

********
We reach the house and we leave the car and go into the house. I immediately jumped on the couch from exhaustion. "Do you want anything to eat or drink baby?"

"No I'm fine."

"We both haven't ate anything all day. Please eat."

"Later."

He turns around and heads to the kitchen and I fall asleep.

I wake up to Tae next to me watching tv.

"Hey baby. Had a nice nap?"

I sit up. "Yeah. What time is it?"

"Only around 8pm."

I sit on his lap.
"Can you go make me something to eat please?"

He puts his arms around me. "What do you want?"

"Kimchi fried rice pleaseeeeeee?"

He laughs and kisses me. "Yes I can make it because I'm hungry too."

He picks me up and puts me back on the couch while he goes back into the kitchen.

Man I'm almost 21 years old and I still don't know how to cook. What a shame.

Around 30 minutes of him in the kitchen, he comes back with two plates of kimchi fried rice.

"Ooh it smells good. Thank you baby."

He nods and we eat.

After eating we decided to take a shower to end the night. I wear tae's basket ball shorts and one of his tank tops since I forgot to bring a change of clothing. I put my hair in a messy bun and take off my remaining makeup.

"Ooh you look hot in my clothes." He smirks.

"Ha shut up. I'm tired I'm going to bed."

"You just had a long ass nap and you can go to sleep again?"

"Yes. Bad bitches need their beauty sleep."

He just smiles at me. "Okay bad bitch. Get your beauty sleep."

We both go to his room and I get all comfy in the covers while he finds something to watch. I fall asleep.

********
~~~I really am sorry for not being very productive when it comes to my writing. Im working on the next two chapters right now so hopefully I'll have them both out by next week~~~