XIV

You put your head on his shoulder.

"I know this isn't what we planned. But I promise we'll still have our own time to hang out today."

He puts up his head and just stares at me. " We better." He gets up from the couch and picks me up.

"Hey! Tae put me down! Stop messing around."

Taehyung's smiling and laughing which I'm happy about. I don't want him to be too upset about the schedule change.

He puts me down which we both began play fighting. It's great to do this to try and forget the complicated situation that I'm in right now. I really needed this to stop stressing myself out.

I started to get tired and So I stopped running. Taehyung picks me back up and takes us back to the couch. He sits on the couch while he puts me on his lap while we catch our breath.

"Tae.... we have to leave soon."

"I know baby. It's just nice to do this with you. Since I'm getting a little older, I don't do things like this very often. So that was just really fun."

I kiss Tae as I began to get up off of him and make my way towards the door.

"Let's head out now."

Taehyung's still on the couch. "Wow... so all I get is that short ass kiss? What's the hurry?"

"Because it's just going to get suspicious when you came to get me from my house and it takes us so long to get back from the house."

He sighs. "We can just say there's a lot of traffic or something.."

"Tae come on let's go." I open the front door and as I'm about to walk out I feel him from behind me closing the door and locking it. I face him.

"Tae, lets g-"

"Why do you want to see him so badly hm?"  This is the first time he's ever raised his voice at me and I'm quite surprised.

His face is so close to me I want to kiss him again. But when I reach in for the kiss, he faces the other direction.

"Why don't you go and kiss Jin?!"

"Tae what the fuck?! I didn't do anything to you why are you being so rude?"

He picks me up bridal style and he walks towards my bedroom door.

"Tae why are we-"

He opens the door and throws me on my bed.

"But what about Jin?"

He hovers over me. "I don't give a fuck about Jin right now baby. It's just you and I.." He says as he began to take off my shirt..