IX

"Yes. Yes it does. Ready to go see Jin now?"

My face went blank. How the hell am I supposed to see Jin now?

He put his hand on mine.

"Don't tell him anything yet. Or just don't act differently around him."

I awkwardly laugh. "I-I'll try...."

In all honesty, I didn't think this would go down like I thought it would. When I first met Mr Kim at his house, I thought I should let Jin know. Of course, I didn't. I told myself I wasn't going to fall for him. And that didn't happen. I just don't want thing to get worse.

While thinking this, I'm still in the car thinking while looking out the window. With one hand on the steering wheel, he asks,

"You ok? You seem a little off."

I sigh. "Of course I'm off. This is going to be so weird. When are we going to tell him?"

"I feel that it's too early. I feel that we should just see how far we go and if it begins to get serious, he will have to know because I don't want to share."

"Oof ok." I smile.

********
We reach the house. Mr. Kim is halfway out the car and I just can't seem to open the door.

"Minyoung you coming?"

"Just give me a second."

"Stop being so nervous about it."

Yikes. This sounds like Jin when I first met Mr. Kim.

I just opened the car door and let Mr.Kim open the front door. I walked up to the room while Kim looked at me from the stairs . He gave me a little smirk before I went in.

I open Jin's door. "Hey Jinnie."

"Babyyyyy. How was school?"

I sit on his computer chair. "Just another day. How were you today?"

"Sick. But I mean it could've been worse but I'm glad you came to see me today baby."

I don't feel anything but guilt right now. He loves me and I like his fucking father.

"I want to hug you but I don't want you to get sick."

"Come here."

I hugged Jin. He felt so hot. Jin and I talked for about 20 minutes.

"You should rest. Do you need anything?"

"Not really. Some crackers would be nice though, thank you."

******
I went into the kitchen/pantry and felt fingers on my waist. I already know it's Mr. Kim.

"Mr.Kim! you scared me." I tried to say in a whisper so Jin won't hear us.

"When we're alone, call me Taehyung~."