XX

Since neither me and Lisa can't drive, I called both of us a Uber to Mina's house. I don't want to cause a scene in the car but damn after all these years you betray me this whole time? You go behind my back for what? What are you getting out of it?

Lisa puts her hand on my shoulder and whispers, "You alright?"

I just nod my head.

Around 18 minutes later, our Uber drops us off at her house. I jump out and speed walk to her door.

I knock.

The door opens.

"Oh hey guysss. Surprise visit?"

Lisa steps in. "Yes we just wanted to hang out."

"Of course. Come in."

Lisa and I both make eye contact before we walk into Mina's front door.

We sit on the couch. I can see Lisa is still staring me as she's confused on what's my next move. But how do I bring it up? I'll just start small talk for now.

"So what's been going on with you?" I ask. Trying to sound as nice as possible.

"Oh the usual work and school. What about you? How's Jin?"

"We don't know exactly what going on right now but they told us they'd let us know when something happens."

"Oh that's good."

The atmosphere gets awkward which never happens with us together. Mina starts to look tense. Lisa looks at me and nods her head.

I guess it's time.

"Mina I already know about Taehyung."

"What?"

"Don't act retarded bitch. I know what you said to Lisa you fake dumb ass bitch."

"Minyoung listen-"

I get up from my seat. "Are you seriously telling me to calm down when you're trying to steal my boyfriend?! Are you serious?!"

Lisa holds me from behind. "Don't get physical. This isn't the time for that right now."

"Lisa I thought you'd keep it a secret!"

"Oh shut the fuck up! You're so damn fake." Lisa scoffs.

I make my way to the door. "You're so lucky I don't put my hands on you stupid ass bitch!" We both walk out.

We walk away from the house.
"Well shit. What we do now? Call another Uber?"

Then I get a call from Taehyung.