VI

Two months later

Jin and I have been dating for 3 months now. And I have to say that I think it's going very well. I do see Mr.Kim a lot and it can be VERY awkward at times. Jin wants me to get along with him so I tolerated it.

I get up for school. Jin usually takes me. But I get a text that he's sick and won't go. So he asked Mr Kim to take me.

Messages
Jin: hey baby, I woke up with a fever. I'll have my dad take you to school today.

I immediately call him.

Phone call

"Jin are you ok? How high is the fever?"

"It's 101 degrees (Fahrenheit). But I'm going to be alright. My dad insisted that he can take you to school and drive you to my house to see me today."

"Oh Jin it's fine I'll find another wa-"

"Too late. He already left the house. I'm happy he really seems to like you. I'm really happy you two get along."

Yeah we get along alright..

I Sigh. "ok jinnie. I'll see you later."

"Bye baby."

Click

********
I get some random ass number that texts me while I'm waiting in the living room for Mr Kim to pick me up.

Messages
"I'm outside baby."

"Can you not? I'm coming outside."

While I open the door, I can just see a grin grow on his face.

"Hey babygirl." He says as I step into the passenger seat.

"Please stop calling me that. I date your son. When will you get that through your fucking head?" I say while closing the car door.

He just smirks. "Ready to go?"

I nod and he drives me to school.

********
When we reach my school, he parks and while I open the door, I say, "Thank you bitch."

He just says, "You're welcome baby."

"