5. Fili - Request (Part 2)

Fili - Part 2

Words : 2730.

Important announcement : Nobody dies! (thanks to my dear friend AnnikaHevonen) ^^

A/N : I am sorry for posting so late, but it took me hours to write this imagine and I really hope you like it! By the way, I didn't check for mistakes, so excuse and announce me if you find any! Please, don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed reading this! Love youuu! Xoxoxo

Reminder : This has been requested by i_am_lisa12

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Narrator's POV

Thorin, Bilbo and the others were currently staying at Bard's house. Everyone was talking and even laughing, except for Fili. He was too busy thinking about Lisa.

"Fee... Are you ok?" Kili asked.

"Leave him! He's probably thinking about that wicked elf!" Thorin said coldly.

Fili gritted his teeth, but didn't say anything. He knew that he would start a fight with his own uncle if he spoke, and that was the last thing he wanted.

Bard smiled and looked at him sympathetically."An elf? Did someone catch your eye, mister dwarf?"

Fili narrowed his eyebrows and looked down shyly. "I... I don't know..."

"What's her name? Maybe I know her." Bard kept questioning.

"Why does it matter? They won't ever be together anyway so why would you-" Thorin started, but Bard cut him off.

"Last time I checked, I wasn't talking to you, my lord..."

The king glared dangerously at the bowman, who didn't seem scared, nor impressed.

"Her name is Lisa." Fili finally replied.

"Oh... Lisa Stewart? She's an amazing person! My kids totally adore her, especially after she has saved their life. I will never be able to thank her enough for that." Bard said and Fili smiled, while Thorin rolled his eyes dramatically.

"I think you should just give us the weapons, so we can go."

Bard chuckled and shook his head. "Why do you wanna leave so soon, Thorin?"

"Because I can!" the king snapped.

"Ok then... Wait here! I'll bring you your weapons."

As soon as Bard left, Thorin approached Fili."You better stop thinking about Lisa or-"

"Or what? I'm not afraid of you, uncle! Plus you cannot tell me what to do and what not to do. It's my own life and I can take my own decisions."

Thorin sighed deeply and shook his head in disbelief. "Ok... Do whatever you want, but don't tell me I didn't warn you!"

~Few days later~

The dwarves had recently reclaimed their home and Smaug has been destroyed. After finding the Arkenstone, Bilbo thought about giving it to Thorin, but Balin told him that it would only make things worse. Why? Well, The King Under the Mountain was sick. It wasn't any ordinary kind of sickness, but the dragon sickness. When Thorin found out that Bilbo has betrayed him, he wanted to throw him out of the ramparts, but fortunately , the others were there to save him.