34. Legolas&Thranduil - Request

Legolas&Thranduil - Request

Summary : Legolas and Thranduil are brothers. They both like Ellie, but she's in love with the first one. Thranduil is hurt and commits suicide, fact that makes the other two blame themselves.

Words : 2767.

A/N : Another imagine for Stitchedcrow! It was very hard for me to write it, but I am glad I managed to get this done. By the way, I didn't check for mistakes, so please, tell me if you find any! Hope you like it! 😘❤️

⚠DO NOT PLAY THE VIDEO UNTIL I SAY SO!⚠

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

Narrator's POV

Once upon a time, there was a mighty, powerful kingdom, known as Woodland Realm, whose king was the one and only Oropher Greenleaf.

Oropher had two sons, Legolas and Thranduil, both extremely courageous, intelligent and kind. However, the elven king had always preferred the first one and wanted him to be crowned king after his death.

Thranduil was aware of that and tried hiding his emotions the best he could, although it was very difficult. It broke his heart to know that his own father thought that he was a mistake, a disappointment.

He had tried literally everything to prove himself in front of him, but it was in vain. Oropher was too blinded by Legolas to ever realize how worthy and strong his other son was.

Surprisingly, the relationship between Thranduil and his brother was amazing. They were not only relatives, but also each other's best friend. Every time one of them was in danger or needed help, the other one would immediately appear to make sure everything was ok.

Legolas hated the fact that his father thought so lowly about Thranduil and tried changing his mind multiple times, but failed every single time. Why did Oropher hate his son so much? Thranduil hasn't done a bad thing in his entire life, and still, the king had always made sure that his son knew how horrible he was.

The only person that kept Thranduil going was Ellie, one of his and his brother's best friends. Both of them had feelings for her, but none was courageous enough to confess.

Although he loved his brother dearly, Thranduil hoped and prayed that Ellie was going to choose him, and not Legolas, otherwise he wasn't sure if he could take it anymore.

Thranduil's POV

As soon as I woke up, I changed into my royal clothes and rushed out of the room, determined to finally admit my feelings to Ellie. I knew that, if I didn't do that now, someone else would, and I just couldn't let that happen.

"Ah, Thranduil... Here you are!" I suddenly heard a familiar voice from behind me, fact that made me spin around in a second.

"Legolas... What's the matter?" I asked, approaching my brother, who seemed troubled.

"I umm... I have talked to Ellie..." Legolas replied hesitantly, while scratching the back of his neck, which made me frown in confusion.

"And?" I questioned, raising my eyebrows.

My brother sighed, closing his eyes for a brief moment, before looking up at me. "You will probably hate me for this, but umm... Her and I..." he stopped, lowering his gaze and biting his lip.