6. Legolas X Reader

Legolas X Reader

Summary : Thranduil tells Legolas that he must marry a girl he never met, and the prince accepts doing that, although he is afraid that he might not like or get along with that girl. Fortunately, he changes his mind the second he meets his soon-to-be wife.

Words : 2625.

A/N : I'm so very sorry for posting at this late hour (at least late for me), but today I was very busy and I didn't have time to write. It is 23:32 here, right now, so I'm happy that I managed to update before the end of the day! Thank you again for all your comments, votes, messages and for reading this book! Enjoy! 😘😘❤️

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Narrator's POV

It was a sunny, beautiful day and Legolas was outside, practicing archery. It's been one year since the Battle Of The Five Armies has ended, but he still kept training, just in case something bad would happen.

He was so focused on what he was doing, that he didn't see his father, who was watching him proudly.

"I have known you ever since you were born, and still you never fail to amaze me, ion nín!"

Legolas turned around and smiled when he saw his father. "Thanks, Ada!" he said as he went closer to him and could have told that something was wrong... Or at least that's what he thought. "Is everything ok?"

"Come inside ...I have something important to discuss with you!" Thranduil replied, and Legolas nodded, following his father inside, confused and curious at the same time.

Thranduil sat on his throne and looked at Legolas, trying to find his words. "Before you were born, Elrond and I made an agreement..."

"An agreement?" Legolas asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah... You see, he has two daughters."

"Two? I thought Lady Arwen was his only daughter." the prince intervened.

"That's wrong! He has one other girl, whose name is Y/N and who's not so much younger than Arwen.

"...Your point is?" Legolas asked, eager to find out what was going on.

"You, my son, are going to marry her!" Thranduil answered and Legolas widened his eyes, completely taken aback.

"Wh-what? You can't be serious..."

Thranduil didn't say anything, just looked away from his son.

"You're kidding, right? This must be a joke!"

"I'm afraid to tell you that this is no joke! That was the agreement Elrond and I made so..." the king spoke quietly.

"But, father, how can I marry someone I don't even know? How can I marry someone I don't even love?"

"Don't worry, my son... You will learn how to love her and you will get to know her soon. Her and her father are coming here tomorrow."

"Ada, please... Don't force me do something I clearly don't want." the prince pleaded.

"You have to, Legolas...Please, do it for me!"

Legolas looked down for a while and then nodded slowly. "Ok, Ada... If that's what you want me to do... Then I'll do it!"