10. Legolas - Request

Legolas - Request

Summary : Mercy, Legolas' girlfriend, lost her ability to talk when she got kidnapped by some orcs. Even though she's mute, she's acting very sweet towards the others, especially towards her beloved. Although he would like to hear her speaking, Legolas loves her more than anything and anyone else. However, one day something unexpected happens... ;)

Words : 2149.

A/N : Imagine requested by Mercy_Corleone I'm so, so, so sorry for posting it now, but yesterday I had a lot of homework to do and couldn't update! Hope you like it! <3 And yes, I know I promised to post a Dean imagine, but I got this request, and a request is a request, right? I PROMISE the next one will be about him! :))) Anyway, thank you for almost 300 reads, for almost 70 votes and for all the comments. I can't believe that! You are truly amazing! Love youuu! ^^

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Narrator's POV

It was a delightful day in Mirkwood. The burning sun was shining on the blue, cloudless sky, while the birds were chirping happily.

Mercy was outside, seating on a bench and watching the elven kids who were playing and running around.

She was watching them with a huge smile on her face, because they were reminding her of herself as a child.

Unfortunately, years ago something horrible happened and now she couldn't talk anymore. She is capable of understanding what the people around her are saying, but she cannot respond them. She just can't get words out of her mouth, no matter how much she tries. The only way she can communicate is by writing or nodding/shaking her head.

The worst part is that some people avoid her or say painful things, especially because of this disability of hers. It hurts sometimes, but she learned not to always listen to the others.

It's true that life had taken something away from her, but it had given her something else in return : an amazing boyfriend.

Everyone had heard about prince Legolas before, right? Yeah, I'm referring to Legolas Greenleaf, son of Thranduil, king of Mirkwood blah, blah, blah...

Guess  what? He is Mercy's beloved. Now you're probably (just probably) wondering : how did they meet? Well, as you might already know, Mercy was born in Mirkwood, and her parents left her as soon as that happened. She has grown and lived alone. It was hard at first, but she got used to it, although she wished that sometimes she could have her parents by her side.

One day, while she was walking around the Woodland Realm, she got kidnapped by some orcs. They used to torture her every day, for one month, until they decided to literally throw her away, so they left her in the forest. She was badly injured at that time and never thought she was going to make it, but Legolas found her, carried her back to Mirkwook and brought her to the healers, who fortunately menaged to save her.

When she woke up, she was confused. She didn't know where she was or what happened to her. Legolas seemed happy to see her awake, but when he asked her something and she tried to answer, she just couldn't.

That moment she started remembering how those horrible orcs had tortured her and forced her to drink and eat lots of awful things, who were surely not healthy or comestibile.