22. Legolas - Request (Part 1)

Legolas - Request (Part 1)

Summary : So, basically, Legolas is a bad boy...Or at least, that's how he's supposed to be! 😂

Words : 2400.

A/N : Requested by ElvenGirl1905! I am not sure this is exactly what you expected, but I still hope you like it, mellon! 💖

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Thranduil's POV

I sighed in frustration as I started pacing around the throne room, hoping that my son would finally appear. I asked him to meet me here about one hour ago and he hasn't showed up yet.

Legolas' been no longer the same person since he found out that Tauriel didn't have feelings for him. He loved her dearly and he hoped she felt the same, until he was told the opposite, fact that literally broke his heart into pieces.

He's changed... He's aggressive, snappy and cold, always insulting and making fun of the people around him or going out with his friends and drink to the point where he can't stand on his feet anymore.

I must say that it is heartbreaking to see him like that, because he is my son after all, but I cannot do anything to help him. I've tried telling him that he will find his one when he expects the least, but he just laughed and told me that I was crazy.

All of a sudden, I started hearing footsteps approaching, so I stopped in my tracks, turning around. The next second, Legolas entered the room, looking as bored as ever.

"What is it that you wanted to tell me, father?" he asked rather coldly, moving forward. I narrowed my eyes, visibly annoyed.

"I suggest you stopped acting like a wretch around me... You do not impress me, nor do you scare me, ion nín!" I exclaimed through gritted teeth, moving towards the throne.

Although I wasn't facing him entirely, I could have still seen him rolling his eyes.
"Oh, you're right, adar... Let me refraze it for you, will you? So, what did your majesty invite me here for?" he mocked, making me clench my fist. I took a deep breath, closing my eyes and tried to calm myself down as I sat on the throne, a fake, forced smile playing on my face.

"There's someone I need you to teach arche-"

"The answer is no!" he cut me off without hesitation.

"And why is that?" I asked, trying my best not to raise my voice.

"I don't want to waste my time helping other people...I thought it was obvious! Oh, but wait, I forgot you're too stupid to realize that!" he laughed and I widened my eyes in disbelief. How could he even think of calling me that?

"Gen fuion, ion nín... Gen fuion! Your mother would be ashamed of you!" I venomed, looking him straight in the eye. That must have really hurt him, because his face softened for a second. Good thing the old Legolas wasn't completely gone...

"Umm... Goheno nín, adar... I... I didn't mean t-"

"Dîn! I'm sick of your pathetic excuses! You will do as I say and that's final!" I cut him off, but this time I snapped. Legolas looked at the ground, nodding slowly.
"Ego!" I whispered, looking away from him and he bowed before turning around to leave.

As soon as I was left alone, I placed my head in between my hands, feeling weak and tired. My body was shaking slightly and I couldn't see properly because of the few tears that were threatening to spill. Sniffing, I blinked them all away and shook my head in defeat. Slowly but surely I was losing my son...