16. Thranduil - Request

Thranduil X Reader

Summary : Thranduil and Ria meet each other as teenagers, in high school, but after a while he dissappears. Ria is heartbroken, but continues her life. Years later, her and Thranduil meet each other again when he is King. By the way, just pretend that that Thranduil was born in Lothlórien in this!

Words : 3486.

A/N : Requested by the lovely LittleElvenQueen! I have already started reading your book and let me just tell you that it is completely amazing! I'm looking forward to finishing it soon! Anyway, until then, I really hope you like it! Thank you again for all the support! ❤️

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Rhiannon's POV

It was a lovely morning in Lothlórien and I was standing in the kitchen, looking out of the window while drinking from my coffee.

I should have been excited, because that was going to be my first high school day, but I wasn't. I was actually scared and sad. I have never been the sociable kind of person, so that's why I didn't have any friends.

The reason I have never opened up to someone was because I was too broken inside... Broken because I didn't have friends. In fact, I didn't have a family either.

My mother has died as soon as she gave birth to me, my father has been killed by Orcs soon after mother's death and my brother got ill and died a few years ago, leaving me completely alone.

Although I never showed it, I was hurt... Very hurt. The feeling of losing the most and only important people of your life was unbareable, but I have learned how to hide my emotions. I don't know if that was a very good idea, because sometimes I really felt like talking to someone about that and let everything out, but I didn't have anyone. I didn't trust anyone.

People would usually laugh and make jokes at the fact that I was lonely and distant. They would call me an "orphan" and bully me, take all my money - which weren't a lot, by the way - and hurt me physically as well, but at some point, I have started getting used to it.

Now that I was going to start high-school, I could do nothing but hope that my life would change for the better, although... although I wasn't sure about that myself.

***

Taking a deep breath, I entered the high-school, walking around the halls. Looking at the others, I noticed that they were already staring at me awkwardly, so I immediately lowered my gaze, quickening my pace. I was moving very fast, although I didn't know where my locker and class were.

Suddenly, because of the high speed, I accidentally stumbled and fell on the floor, instantly dropping my books and my glasses. Yeah... I wasn't only a nerd, but I also looked like one.

Everyone around me started laughing, while I shyly tried finding my glasses, but in vain. All of a sudden, I saw a tall, blonde guy, approaching me. He helped me get up and picked up my books.

"I think these are yours..." he said handing me the glasses.

I blushed and took them, putting them on shortly after. As soon as I was able to see properly again, I looked up at him and my breath instantly hitched in the back of my throat. He had blue, sparkling eyes, white, porcelain face and the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.